Really sore back

Remove this Banner Ad

James_Hutchy

Team Captain
Dec 16, 2008
WA Country Town
AFL Club
West Coast
Ok so I'm 14 turning 15 and the last two weeks the lower and middle of the left side of my back has been really sore and painfull (I know 14 yr old wih a sore back :(.) The last few trainings It just feels like a slightly annoying pain then we start and i do a lap and after that i can't run as soon as i try to liftmy left leg up or land on it my back kills. Anyone have any ideas what it could be or how to fix it havent missed a game in 2 years and don't plan to if i can avoid it

Ok so I'm 14 turning 15 and the last two weeks the lower and middle of the left side of my back has been really sore and painfull (I know 14 yr old wih a sore back :(.) The last few trainings It just feels like a slightly annoying pain then we start and i do a lap and after that i can't run as soon as i try to liftmy left leg up or land on it my back kills. Anyone have any ideas what it could be or how to fix it havent missed a game in 2 years and don't plan to if i can avoid it
Got the same problem this year before i did my knee on the weekend. Before the days you train or play... do heaps of stretches... helped for me heaps.
If you have a pole.. monkey grip around it and slidedown so your feet are on the floor and knees are bent and hands are pretty low. this stretches the back quite well. Another stretch is sit with legs out straight, try to touch your toes and after a second of stretching... tuck your chin to your chest. youll feel stretches in other places then the back but thats good. then hold for 5. look up for a second and slowly lean back.
:thumbsu:

^Cheers got a game tomorrow tried both those stretches and they seem to make i feel better I'll try them before the game as well. Anyone know any more

i am 14 turning 15 and i have had a bad back for 3 years now because of cricket
go see a physio its the best thing you can do
they give you streches and stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back