Remember the Club (Hammerheads)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hell yeah I remember it. I even went to the Grand Final down at Footscrays training oval if I remember correctly.

Big Bucks down at full forward!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah i loved it too.
I recon there should make a football superstar show like there have on FOX8 for soccor.
But you get a contract for Goldcoast or something like that :)

Hey Bambino, I'd love to see what footage you put on Youtube.

I have all the shows on tape....but I have a couple of extra's and outake tapes note seen in public. I might see if I can find them.

Sad that 7 didnt follow on with the show, but I guess thats big business for you....and to do the live shows was a big hit on their wallets.

regards

I only have 2 episodes, at the time back in 2002, i thought they would eventually release the series on dvd or vhs, so i didn't bother taping them, but gee it came back to bite me. I regret it big time.

If you could that would be awsome..Ive been watching the same 2 episodes for the last 6 years...

It is near impossible to find footage of it. And its just as hard to find any pictures..Cant find anything on google images.

Tarco was a late addition to the club, but none-the-less a great one.
Great bloke and loved his footy!

But my favorite was Quony....
at least I knew I wasnt at the bottom of the barrel with him about!

Wasn't Sam Kekovich part of this as well? I remember something about how he would hardly ever turn up to the games.

Yeha mate, Sam was the "club" president, he was not there that much...I guess only when C7 told him to be there. Probably every 2nd home game, maybe the odd away game.
Funny bloke though!

@Bambino...I havent forgotten you mate, Ive been busy with study(uni) of late, so I'll be in touch!

regards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back