Herald Sun Shield 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

yehh so true naggs. i was at the game too as an ex paradian and ive never seen a more bunch of arrogant c***s in my life. their all just stuck up scholarship boys. their ruckmen number 17 i think it was, looked like a flipping cat who cheap shots behind the play but i dont think he did much around the ground. and number 12 could be a gun if the fat dog shedded 4 or 5kg. singing the song at 3 qrt time tradition or no tradition is one of the most arrogantist things ive seen in sport, just shows what a bunch of stuck up c**k sucking faggets they are.

im an ex assumption player, i follow assumption's results and went to watch them against parade, and jeez they looked 3rd rate to assumption. Got absolutely smashed and now making excuses, 12 wright kicked 6 against you *******s so stop saying shit and 17 killed your ruckman every single time, so get over it. Assumption college make their 15th appearence on the MCG on August 9th. GO BLUESSS!

im an ex assumption player, i follow assumption's results and went to watch them against parade, and jeez they looked 3rd rate to assumption. Got absolutely smashed and now making excuses, 12 wright kicked 6 against you *******s so stop saying shit and 17 killed your ruckman every single time, so get over it. Assumption college make their 15th appearence on the MCG on August 9th. GO BLUESSS!
SPC will tear assumption a new arse hole.... they are a team who are in it for eachother 100%. GET ON THE PATTY BOYS!

SPC will tear assumption a new arse hole.... they are a team who are in it for eachother 100%. GET ON THE PATTY BOYS!

hahaha alright mate well see, you st pats boys will get smashed bunch of soft *****, ACK are going to win the AGSV final and herald sun shield against those arrogant st pats dogs.

St pats to win by 20, big call but the st patricks boys are pure class. Soo strong are their backline they have managed to hold teams goalless for entire halves. Ack are undoubtedly a very strong team but im certain they will be unable to match the courage of the boys from st pats. Luke brown is set to make his debut for st patricks on the G, a big impact player brown will use his power and agility (agility learnt whilst training with some of st pats finest rugby players) to break through the ack defence :eek:. Keeping the boys hydrated will be left up to some of the countries finest water boys: xavier q, david h, nangle mob and tk williams.:thumbsu:

Key players to watch out for: the whole team

stop posting all of these players on this because knowone knows any of these players...ive only heard of josh cowan and thats cause he is on a tac list..
all of these ppl are no names and ppl from assumption can be doing the exact same thing on this and name all of the players in there team aswell... so shut the f*** up bout st pats smashing assumption on sunday because of all of these star players they have to stop!!!!
ack smashed pegs on satday by 62 points on a ground very simular to the mcg in trinity and with prestia now back and daniel talia now back how are st pats gona stop them??

Stpats are a class outfit, they have disposed of every side this year with class and ease. they have dominated without showing any arrogance unlike assumption who sing their song at 3qtr time. benny peters disposed of pegs answer to god in TOY,and peters kicked 3 on his in 5 minutes. marc james, jordie alexander, josh cowan, nick obrien are all players to look for and with the likes of kain ford, robbie lockett, ted arthurson and matt begbie, jesse dundon in there it seems assumption are going to be nailed to the post. stpats havre dominated all year and dont look like slowing down...go the patty boys.

when are you f**ksticks gonna understand that the warcry, sung at 3 qtr time, and the song sung after a win are two totally different things. are you all too ******ed to pay attention to what numerous people have been saying on this thread? maybe if any of you had half a brain you would stop commenting on the perceived arrogance of assumption and start worrying about how the st pats boys are gonna deal with assumption. from all accounts that i've heard, without seeing st pats play, they are a very good side and don't need muppets like yourself to speak for them.

maybe you st pats supporters should stop and look at your own posts and see that it is not assumption who sounds arrogant but the supporters of st pats, at least we don't have to blow our own trumpets and reel of lists of players who are good. we know we are good and thats all that matters. you stick with your 'guns'. as i recall ekc had numerous 'guns' as well and we all know what happened to them...

sorry for this continuous posting but two more reasons while stpats will win - ANDREW CHAMINGS AND PATRICK CASHIN

ACK: Talia, Allen, Lawless, Wright, Prestia (in his comeback game from an injury, had 27 touches and kicked 2 with 4 tackles.. only played 15 mins each quarter), McMahon, Garvey-Hawke, Maric, Wheeler, Deed (stopped a so called SUPERSTAR TOY twice this year, once kicked 3 on him, the other in the grand final with 2 gioals and 22 touches), Comi, Webb (best shut down man in it, had Hicks on saturday kept him to 3 disposals and 0 goals)....
watch all these players, they have not been individually beaten all year

ACK: Talia, Allen, Lawless, Wright, Prestia (in his comeback game from an injury, had 27 touches and kicked 2 with 4 tackles.. only played 15 mins each quarter), McMahon, Garvey-Hawke, Maric, Wheeler, Deed (stopped a so called SUPERSTAR TOY twice this year, once kicked 3 on him, the other in the grand final with 2 gioals and 22 touches), Comi, Webb (best shut down man in it, had Hicks on saturday kept him to 3 disposals and 0 goals)....
watch all these players, they have not been individually beaten all year

Was that Daniel or Michael?

Rapt to see Dion back and sounds like he had a great game. Cannons are looking forward to him returning.

Hicks has really been struggling since his return from VM duties. Hopefully he can get back on track for TAC finals.

looks like being an absolute cracker of a game between the two schools who both have a very rich history in football. St Pats going through the whole season dropping just the one match from 18 games, whilst i'm unsure on ack's win loss record. the patties boys won't roll over at any stage of the day so if assumptions going to be in with a chance they must stick to it. st. pats boasts an impressive combination of 9 listed TAC Cup players 17 of there 22 having played senior footy for their local club and 10 Rebels Devolpment players, built up to be an absolute ring a ding ding

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looks like being an absolute cracker of a game between the two schools who both have a very rich history in football. St Pats going through the whole season dropping just the one match from 18 games, whilst i'm unsure on ack's win loss record. the patties boys won't roll over at any stage of the day so if assumptions going to be in with a chance they must stick to it. st. pats boasts an impressive combination of 9 listed TAC Cup players 17 of there 22 having played senior footy for their local club and 10 Rebels Devolpment players, built up to be an absolute ring a ding ding

absolutely right mate, no doubt about it. ACK, now correct me if i'm wrong, have only dropped the one game this season to Yarra Valley i think, mainly due to the fact that were missing half the side as carroll wanted to tryout some of the boys who had been on the cusp of firsts.

gonna be at the game on sunday and i am buzzing with anticipation.
Go the DARK AND LIGHT BLUES!!!!!!!

sorry to all those out there from assumption but nick maric cant play-hes filling in for an inured jockey at a horserace in warnambool. Also prestia cant play also because his visa hasnt been cleared and daniel talia has been banned by the herald sun shield asociation because they found out he has a vagina...the sings had been there earlier especially with a last name talia!!! What a cracker!!!

what a lemon

Was that Daniel or Michael?

Rapt to see Dion back and sounds like he had a great game. Cannons are looking forward to him returning.

Hicks has really been struggling since his return from VM duties. Hopefully he can get back on track for TAC finals.

that was mick talia daniel is still out with injury
yeah prestia in his irst game back dominated as usuall

sorry to all those out there from assumption but nick maric cant play-hes filling in for an inured jockey at a horserace in warnambool. also prestia cant play also because his visa hasnt been cleared and daniel talia has been banned by the herald sun shield asociation because they found out he has a vagina...the sings had been there earlier especially with a last name talia!!! what a cracker!!!
I wouldn't give up your day job pauline. :rolleyes:

sorry to all those out there from assumption but nick maric cant play-hes filling in for an inured jockey at a horserace in warnambool. also prestia cant play also because his visa hasnt been cleared and daniel talia has been banned by the herald sun shield asociation because they found out he has a vagina...the sings had been there earlier especially with a last name talia!!! what a cracker!!!

yeah righto mate..
we will see in november at the draft. daniel talia's name will be read out 100%.. yours un heard of.. your alright but mate hahaha

lads..
who is St.Pats FB to stop Wright.. looking at results he has dominated every FB this year.. Who will play on him?
and who will stop the daniel talia??

lads..
who is St.Pats FB to stop Wright.. looking at results he has dominated every FB this year.. Who will play on him?
and who will stop the daniel talia??

Pat Britt has not been beaten all year in any level of footy, admittedly having missed 10 weeks with a broken leg. Plus Peters has been tearing it up whilst Britty has been out at full-back, and if they both fail (which they won't), Marc James would beat the shit through prince Wrighty.

daniel talia belongs at an all girls school, even there they would be more manly. and i didnt say he wasnt good at footy just that he has a shockin last night..seriously admit it its a pisser
hey lemon squeeze, seriously give up on your calls you can't even string a sentance together let alone pay someone out but if you want to keep postin your shit and bringing this thread down a notch or two at least know whats going outside your own little world, you attention seeking, waste of posts! by the way are you a female?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back