On what would you be willing to bet your BigFooty Life ver 2.09 *REPORT WELSHERS HERE*

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: On what would you be willing to bet your BigFooty Life ver 2.09

Yeah, Geoffa goes alright (sometimes). But the other two are ... well, I had already typed complete ****wits, then I looked up and saw that was exactly what you said :D, so now I need to think of something else. Let's go with ridiculously biased (even by Bay 13's standards) dumbarses.

Lol. Bye bye!

you keep saying your leaving but LEAVE ALREADY you irrelevant F**K
but the initial bet was from sep-jan so you still have me for a month and a half

and if you go by some later conditions. The final amount hasnt been determined yet. Have to wait 6 more weeks for that to be determined

but the initial bet was from sep-jan so you still have me for a month and a half

and if you go by some later conditions. The final amount hasnt been determined yet. Have to wait 6 more weeks for that to be determined

You whiny little bitch! Take ya medicine and F**K OFF! useless....

Keep bringing up technicalities....it makes you look clever! HEHHEHEHEH f**kwit!

why thankyou. I know I'm clever :p
But we on other boards have to deal with you
Just give this guy a 12 month BF ban, no one will miss him :)

fryingpan:
no WA team will finish in the top 4.

EBUS:
I bet Melbourne wont make top 4 in 2009

SaintsSeptember:
I'll bet 12 months in Bay13 that Saints finish higher than Tigers, Blues , and Bombers

This is a new Bet ->

Wallyt99: I bet my Big Footy Life - (Life Ban) that the Hawks will make the finals in 2009. :eek:

When we do - you will be all s**t scared. (Not part of the bet).

fryingpan:

EBUS:

SaintsSeptember:
I'll bet 12 months in Bay13 that Saints finish higher than Tigers, Blues , and Bombers

I thought that this was a brave bet when I made it before the start of the season. Many Tigers, Bombers and Blues supporters would not have agreed with me. It seems pretty lame now though.

I thought that this was a brave bet when I made it before the start of the season. Many Tigers, Bombers and Blues supporters would not have agreed with me. It seems pretty lame now though.

WTF :confused:

You thought it was brave to expect a team that made a prelim final and looked to be on the up or at least steady would finish above 3 teams that were totally shithouse in the same year???

Sure they looked to be on the way up but from way out of the 8 to higher than a team like St Kilda? You didn't have much faith in your team. I guess with your history it is understandable.

It would've seemed lame then too, if you want to be brave make a bet that the Saints will make and win the GF this year, that'd be brave.

I thought that this was a brave bet when I made it before the start of the season. It seems pretty lame now though.

It would've seemed lame then too, if you want to be brave make a bet that the Saints will make and win the GF this year, that'd be brave.

Guess not then. Not that confident?

OK 12 Months Bay 13.
I'll still be sulking by then anyway.

Have you got the balls to make a similar bet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its OK L2M4G , I wouldn't expect it from a Cats supporter.:rolleyes:

Give me a chance to log in fellas.

I'm not that confident the Cats will win it, I am confident though that the Saints won't. You can add an extra 9 months to the 3 month break I'll be taking from the Bay that the Saints won't win the GF. If anything my productivity should sky rocket next year ;)

Cheers for the updates boys and girls. There are plenty more that get finalised next week when it becomes mathematically impossible for some sides to move out of or into the bottom 4 etc.

Rosstickle:
Richmond will finish above Carlton by the time finals come around.

XIsDonIsGoodX:
Essendon will not win the spoon this year.

tin can sam:
Geelong will not win the spoon

fryingpan:

Goat 53:
Port Power will get defeated by the Crows at some stage this year.

Was too scared to venture into the Adelaide / Port boards to find evidence regarding "carparks".

Dylz48:
if Mick Malthouse is not the coach at the end of season 2009 Nathan Buckley will be

Good bet that.

EBUS:

SaintsSeptember:

From last year:

Jean Claude Vas Deferens:

Cameron Ling will, as usual, poll extremely well in the "Sexiest Footballer" category.

Goat 53: said:
Port Power will get defeated by the Crows at some stage this year.

Considering that Port Power doesn't actually exist, technically he or she lost that bet.

Skipjack, your sig should be Brah-Brah, not Brabara. I refuse to stand for anyone misquoting by far the greatest show in the history of the world.

I'll take a 6 month ban if West Coast beat Freo in either Derby this year

Epic win right there for me :D

Looks like shotta is going to get a 12 month, plus a 24 month. Not that he will willingy accept either, but can we enforce it this time?

Not looking good for Neville either :(
Isn't shotta's first one life? And FR is looking shaky too.

Bugger that-start trolling the SRP board. Or the Carlton board.

Already banned from the Carlton Board. :)

Geelong board? Melbourne board? I'd advise you not to worry about the Sydney board-they don't realise when they're being trolled

Yes, they're a strange lot.

Maybe I could join TLC? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back