On what would you be willing to bet your BigFooty Life ver 2.09 *REPORT WELSHERS HERE*

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: On what would you be willing to bet your BigFooty Life ver 2.09

I dunno-they're a strange lot of creatures over there ;)

Sydney fans, eh? :D

It looks like I'll lose my bet, so if this happens I am willing to take 6 months off, but only as a poster on this board. I will still moderate this board and post as a moderator (e.g. giving reasons for closing threads etc), but will not engage in any idle banter.

I'm sure the usual flogs will take issue with this, but as I was not a mod when I made the bet, I figure it's a fair enough arrangement.

Oh yeah. Now I remember. I didn't have a BFSC membership when I made my bet. Yep, wouldn't want that to go to waste. :D

It looks like I'll lose my bet, so if this happens I am willing to take 6 months off, but only as a poster on this board. I will still moderate this board and post as a moderator (e.g. giving reasons for closing threads etc), but will not engage in any idle banter.

I'm sure the usual flogs will take issue with this, but as I was not a mod when I made the bet, I figure it's a fair enough arrangement.
Can we swap the arrangement? No modding, just posting?

I guarantee the Demons will at worst we will win 10 games next year, and possibly sneak into the eight.

We will have more raw talent than any other team in the history of the game, and it should start to rise to the surface by mid next season.

Top 4 in 2011, then a string of 6 or 7 flags to complete the decade.

Oh yeah. Now I remember. I didn't have a BFSC membership when I made my bet. Yep, wouldn't want that to go to waste. :D

As an experienced welcher, what advice would you give someone who is facing a ban/welching, Guzz?

As an experienced welcher, what advice would you give someone who is facing a ban/welching, Guzz?
I would say to just change your avatar and sig for a few weeks to at least acknowledge the bet. But other than that you can ignore it, nobody will really be too fussed.

Well that's the advice I was given by a learned poster who I presumed must have a doctorate on the subject. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would say to just change your avatar and sig for a few weeks to at least acknowledge the bet. But other than that you can ignore it, nobody will really be too fussed.

Well that's the advice I was given by a learned poster who I presumed must have a doctorate on the subject. ;)

Done and done. :D

Only a weak gutless dog does not honour bets, something you all cant hide from now.

Only a weak gutless dog does not honour bets, something you all cant hide from now.

whilst i totally agree, we are talking about posting under aliases on a football forum.

but I'll still bag anyone who doesn't honour their bet (except FR, he must continue with his MS paint) but it won't worry too much (unless it is LTD who is reneging)

If anyone else had written this I might actually have given a s**t. :eek:

Richmond will finish above Carlton by the time finals come around.

What a prophet I am :eek: It's mathematically impossible now so i'll piss off. I think I bet a life ban from all of Big Footy. Do you guys mind if I can still post on the Richmond and Non-Footy related boards? At least I can't talk s**t about other teams there.

Thanks mate.

It should be noted that Forrest Gimp, tcwaters and Spartan are taking the bet too (WC will win more games than Melb next year). A 12 month ban from the bay or a permanent disappearance? Take your choice, i'm cool.

Permanent

So W=L, you said that Tom Scully is an 100% chance to win the Brownlow next year, right? So why don't you put a bet on that one unless you want everyone to know that your posts are pointless trolls? Although, judging by your post on the Eagles you'll probably be gone well before then anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back