Team Captain
Suspended
Jul 7, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill
I have been hanging out for weeks, nay months, to find out if I had the winning entry in the Kraft competition to name the new Vegemite & Cream Cheese combo.

I was buoyed that they took up my suggestion to announce the winner during the grand final and that gave me some hope that I may have had the winning entry, but alas they came up with iSnack 2.0.

This sounds more like an app for an iPhone than a tasty sandwich spread, but somewhat less appetising.

Mine should have won.

• Banned
Re: iSnack 2.0

You wouldn't believe it ... Cheez-e-mite.

Maybe it was too common? :)

Your daughter's was better then mine. I like the spelling.

The bloke who approved iSnack 2.0 will be out of a job by 9.05am Monday morning.

• Banned

2a9rv44.png

Mine was Cheesymite.This is the one I thought should have won.

What was your daughter's suggestion?

Here in SA we sell Cheesymite Scrolls (presumably there too), they became that popular that Bakers Delight started selling them. I presume thats the reason why Cheesymite didn't win, I would suspect that Bakers Delight have some sort of trademark on it.

I am so embarrassed for our nation.
'm going to go around to all the Supermarkets and stock up on "name me" because I refuse to pay for anything called "iSnack 2.0".

BTW: I submitted "Spredgemite".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

awesome :)

honestly the WORST name they could have chosesnnnn! Was so very dissapointed. Have tried the product, was not impressed.

One funny thing about it for thoser who havent tried it is that it has to be used within 4 weeks of opening. This so goes against the way of Vegemite, which lasts FOREVER!

awesome :)

honestly the WORST name they could have chosesnnnn! Was so very dissapointed. Have tried the product, was not impressed.

One funny thing about it for thoser who havent tried it is that it has to be used within 4 weeks of opening. This so goes against the way of Vegemite, which lasts FOREVER!
Would you tell the difference if it where off or not?

For the record, I think the product itself is pretty delicious.

After all the "name me" jars run out, I will be boycotting "iSnack 2.0" strictly on account of it's shithouse moniker.

I suppose I should just be grateful they didn't spell it "iSnak".
But what happened to "iSnack 1.2538"?

My pick was either "poo paste" or "ass fall out"...

Now that it's been named though... I don't know whether to spread it on my toast or put it in my frickin disc drive...?

Who would name a ******* breakfast spread after computer speaky...?

Miteyspred would've been decent.

I cannot think of a worse possible name that "iSnack 2.0". Someone needs to start a petition or something...

You just can't do that to Vegemite!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back