Name an Band!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Name an Band!

Going with a hunch,i delved into the murky depths of the internet,as i felt there had to be another album in existence.I think i've found it:

ACDC - High Voltage

In actual fact, Cap'n Jazz - Analphabetapolothology was a posthumous anthology. Cap'n Jazz released only one album, titled Burritos, Inspiration Point, Fork Balloon Sports, Cards In The Spokes, Automatic Biographies, Kites, Kung Fu, Trophies, Banana Peels We've Slipped On and Egg Shells We've Tippy Toed Over.

AC/DC - Burritos, Inspiration Point, Fork Balloon Sports, Cards In The Spokes, Automatic Biographies, Kites, Kung Fu, Trophies, Banana Peels We've Slipped On and Egg Shells We've Tippy Toed Over.

AustralianHighVoltage_ACDC.jpg
Acdc_high_voltage_international_album.jpg
R-814211-1361094356-6484.jpeg.jpg
R-1835935-1246722852.jpeg.jpg
images
High%20Voltage%20(On%20Stage).jpg
IMG_20160501_154659770.jpg
477f1789af15a3e8f02118d321b5a9fe--free-music-albums-high-voltage.jpg

I'm confused

Last edited:

Everyones a winner!! *says in the most patronising Barney like voice possible*

i would mention other albums but i am sure that they too would be the victim of another 3 pages of ridicule :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i would mention other albums but i am sure that they too would be the victim of another 3 pages of ridicule :D

What are these other albums you speak of? I though High Voltage and those other two with the stupid names and can't be ****ed pasting here were the only ones.

Songs for the Deaf - Queens of the Stone Age :D

perhaps there are others to be found in the distant future...

Guys of the Queen Age- Sebastians For The Deaf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back