FTA-TV Survivor: Samoa (season 19) *SPOILERS*

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to have a bit more resilience about him, he could probably stay out there for longer, seemed like he actually enjoyed the game a lot. Unlike someone like Jaison, who was about as psychologically strong as a rabbit in the headlights.

You haven't seen the list matty_p?

I do know some significant spoilers for Heroes vs Villains.

And no, I don't believe his mannerisms at the finale gave any indication to his performance in Heroes vs Villains.

Don't know what to read of that...

Is this the first time an entire boot list has been available so early? I don't really know about any related incidents in earlier seasons, Watched every season right up until the one before China on Nine.

Don't know what to read of that...

Is this the first time an entire boot list has been available so early? I don't really know about any related incidents in earlier seasons, Watched every season right up until the one before China on Nine.

I'm not big on boot list spoilers (I don't know the boot list of Heroes vs Villains), and only ever find out anything to do with that if I accidentally stumble upon something, but many people are saying that season 20 is the most spoiled season ever.

I have just finished Re-watching this season and remembered what an entertaining season it was. Foa Foa were amazing to dismantle Galou like that. The current Aussie one has similarities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back