• Banned
http://www.lions.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/5085/newsid/89759/default.aspx

Adult - $10
Concession - $5
Junior (6 - 15) - $2
Junior (Under 6) - FREE
Family (2 Adults & 2 Juniors) - $20

LIONS VICTORIAN FAMILY DAY
Victorian members and supporters will also get their first chance to meet and greet the new-look 2010 Lions team THIS Saturday 27 February (the morning after the Carlton match) at the annual Victorian Pre-Season Family Day at The Manningham Club in Bulleen from 9:30am - 12 noon.

Free tickets yeahhh!!

why can't they televise these? I would accept 2 cameras and a replay at midnight on foxsports!

I would even pay $10 to watch it from home!

why can't they televise these? I would accept 2 cameras and a replay at midnight on foxsports!

I would even pay $10 to watch it from home!

This is what shits me about the whole, tired NAB package. Lose the first week & wait 6 weeks to see us again. Bring back the 3 match round robin, or something!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh its going to be sweet, the misery begins for blues fans!
Am hoping J.B will be given a run, although he probly wont play til the last couple of games.

Anyone know what chance goose has of playing?

Always take a gig over a scratch match :thumbsu:.

Easy for you to suggest this John, we get less than half a dozen H&A games in Melb each year. ;)

Shhhhh...
I'll also be trying to rearrange work commitments on Friday arvo.
:D

Am hoping J.B will be given a run, although he probly wont play til the last couple of games./quote]

JB was in an article in the Curious Mail yesterday. As part of the article it reported he was playing vs The Blues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back