Inaugural draft concessions

Remove this Banner Ad

rant

Senior List
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Each time I look at the GC draft concessions I shake my head with disbelief. If the 2010 draft is strong (which it is looking so) gold coast could be a top 4 side by 2015.

Makes me wonder what sort of draft concessions did fremantle, port, eagles and adelaide have when they started? I can't remember that far back.

Was it as generous?

Are they AFL overdoing it so that gold coast does not flop at the expense of all the other AFL teams (particularly the ones struggling at the moment)?

The top 640 players are locked up by the current squads .. you are talking about priority to #641 & complaining ... how pathetic are you ?

Those players are not locked up and they are in fact likely to get the best player in the AFL.

Those players are not locked up and they are in fact likely to get the best player in the AFL.

er, howzat?

Inside the top 640+, CC17 at the end of the season for a couple of weeks get a window, on out of contract players only !!

Whinging Poms got free entry on bikes to lion parks .. got nothing on footy fans like ranta .. pathetic excuses to hold the game back !!!!!

Makes me wonder what sort of draft concessions did fremantle, port, eagles and adelaide have when they started?

Good enough to guarantee gift wrapped premierships with the exception of Freo, who imploded.

GC and GWS will be no different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back