Serial Killers

Remove this Banner Ad

May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Over the past couple of years I have become fascinated with the life and mind of a serial killer. I watch countless documentaries on them, and my favourite TV show just happens to be Criminal Minds, suprise suprise. Is anyone else as fascinated as I am, with the life and mind of a serial killer?

yeah they are pretty interesting.....john wayne gacy is one of my faves......had a photo taken with the 1st lady of america which surfaced after his crimes were discovered.....big embarrassment for the white house and secret service.

here is some common features of serial killers

wear the same tshirt two consecutive days without changing.

thats all

Over the past couple of years I have become fascinated with the life and mind of a serial killer. I watch countless documentaries on them, and my favourite TV show just happens to be Criminal Minds, suprise suprise. Is anyone else as fascinated as I am, with the life and mind of a serial killer?

I am just as fascinated as you are, with the life and mind of a serial killer.

the are often very intelligent people.......bored with the mundane and monotonous aspects of their life.....so they decide that killing people is the appropriate course of action

the are often very intelligent people.......bored with the mundane and monotonous aspects of their life.....so they decide that killing people is the appropriate course of action
Yep, that seems to be the common theme. They also manage to disguise it very well in their everyday lives. Ted Bundy would be the one who interests me the most. A smart guy who completed a law degree, and started his killings because he was dumped by a girl he loved. And to clive, go back to the Bay where you belong.

yeah they are pretty interesting.....john wayne gacy is one of my faves......had a photo taken with the 1st lady of america which surfaced after his crimes were discovered.....big embarrassment for the white house and secret service.
s**t, that is pretty amazing. How on earth was he allowed to do such a thing with someone so close to the President?

I've always been fascinated by serial killers. Currently reading The Night Prowler...about Richard Ramirez. Great read, seeing how someone goes from been a mild mannered child to a crazed Satanic sodomizing murderer. Interesting how he was able to just creep into people's houses, loot plunder and murder and then vanish and have an entire city in a panic.

Yep, that seems to be the common theme. They also manage to disguise it very well in their everyday lives. Ted Bundy would be the one who interests me the most. A smart guy who completed a law degree, and started his killings because he was dumped by a girl he loved. And to clive, go back to the Bay where you belong.

another interesting one is the zodiac killer......never caught but was a sheer genius used to send letters to the police taunting them all the time. developed his own code in which he spelled out his name in one such letter.......nobody was ever able to crack the code

(Log in to remove this ad.)

another interesting one is the zodiac killer......never caught but was a sheer genius used to send letters to the police taunting them all the time. developed his own code in which he spelled out his name in one such letter.......nobody was ever able to crack the code
image006.jpg

Saw a show on the infamous man, interesting stuff.

movie by the name of to catch a killer was about john wayne gacy. great movie.....little bit incorrect factually though as they tried to make it more cinematic........like any based on a true story movie i suppose

here is some common features of serial killers

wear the same tshirt two consecutive days without changing.

thats all

Quality :thumbsu:

Cheers mate, will have a little watch later on.:thumbsu: But just gave that article a read, and to have an IQ of 166, a degree in law, only to waste that on a life of murder is baffling.

In some sick and twisted way, he prob didn't think he was wasting his life by murdering people.

Serial killers fascinate me also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back