Remove this Banner Ad

Dont be a lemon

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Jun 2, 2006
Party time all the time
AFL Club
Essendon
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling's premier PPV takes place this Monday at 11.00am AEST.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA World Heavyweight Championship (vacant)
Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson if Angle loses he will retire

TNA World Tag Team Championship
The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin) (c) vs. Generation Me (Jeremy Buck and Max Buck)

TNA X Division Championship
Jay Lethal (c) vs. Douglas Williams

TNA Women's Knockout Championship
Angelina Love (c) vs. Madison Rayne vs. Tara vs. Velvet Sky

Monster's Ball
Abyss vs. Rob Van Dam Abyss says he'll reveal who "they" are

"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero, Kevin Nash and Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett and Samoa Joe

Eric Young and Orlando Jordan vs. Ink Inc. (Jesse Neal and Shannon Moore)

Lethal Lockdown
EV 2.0 (Raven, Rhino, Sabu, Stevie Richards and Tommy Dreamer) vs. Fourtune (AJ Styles, James Storm, Kazarian, Matt Morgan and Robert Roode)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also "Team 3D will make a major announcement at the Pay-Per-View".

You'd be stunned? Hell, it'd be all too common for the X Division to be left off the PPV.

Everytime someone mentions TNA's bound for glory this song always starts playing in my head

[youtube]c7J2madZVFA[/youtube]

And the image of the african guy pissing himself laughing and the dude next to the asian just giving the "i dont understand" look

Anyways, No Middle Ground, they've built up this 10/10/10 thing, going to be a massive flop or something pretty cool, possibly heyman Im hoping

I think Anderson will win the title personally.

Probably will buy the PPV

Expect Anderson to win the title with a pin-fall victory on hardy, leading to a hardy vs angle feud (lets face it, its been going that way for weeks).
Allows Angle to say he didnt "lose" the match, and its hardy's fault he doesnt have the title....

also allows them to scrap the stupid top 10, and allow an anderson vs someone from fortune

I didn't even know who 'they' even existed until i read the results...utterly wow...seriously wow...

a group consisting hogan, bischoff, jarrett, abyss and hardy screams wow...oh the potential...

of a randomly selected group of wrestling personalities mixed together that just doesnt make sense...

go NWO version 12698396...woo woo woo...you know it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but who cares, it keeps fans thinking, sorry, but TNA has viewers who are older then 10 :)

Keeping people thinking because of intriguing and well-developed turns is one thing. Keeping them thinking because they are so random and confusing is another.

I didn't even know who 'they' even existed until i read the results...utterly wow...seriously wow...

a group consisting hogan, bischoff, jarrett, abyss and hardy screams wow...oh the potential...

of a randomly selected group of wrestling personalities mixed together that just doesnt make sense...

go NWO version 12698396...woo woo woo...you know it

fun times ahead! :rolleyes:

Glad I didn't bother watching.

Like everyone has alluded to, the one thing that stands out is Hardy heel turn.

Angle makes sense with the Top 10 rankings thing (which is a total waste), Anderson would make sense with his few promos with Pope...

But Hardy? And with Jarrett and Hogan?! Going to be interesting how they go forward with it.

Obviously set up now for a Hardy/RVD feud, but predicting once that's over in a couple of months he'll be a face again.

Keeping people thinking because of intriguing and well-developed turns is one thing. Keeping them thinking because they are so random and confusing is another.

Pope was an entertaining face. It's one thing to have tweeners, but this turn does not make any ****ing sense. If he was a bad ass type wrestler I'd understand but he was a crowd pleasing face. Now for no reason he is siding with the two salty old veterans whinging about respect???????????////////////////////////////

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm expecting some sort of turn for fortune as well. Although this is more likely to happen:

- 10/10/10 group get pops because they won't boo Hogan
- Turned face in two weeks

if it isn't random face/heel changes, it's random new stables.

go TNA.

'they' -
a group consisting hogan, bischoff, jarrett, abyss and hardy

Carlos-Tevez-dumbstruck_1739344.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back