Favourite posters

Remove this Banner Ad

I nearly changed my team to the Swans after Inndies gave me some Red and White candy mmmm yummy.:thumbsu:

Swans people in here are awwhiiite, love your work plug, indies, Ause.

Indies' If you are not on this list you don't matter list.

Favourite Posters:

1. AUSSIE GUN:
The best poster on football matters on BigFooty and one of my favourite posters. His Top 50 throughout the year was an immense read and I always take time to read an AUSSIE GUN post. His avatars are always fapworthy (exc. Henry) and his contributions on GD even brief are outstanding.

The Remus Lupin of the Swans board.

2. Swans120
Another very knowledgeable poster who certainly knows his stuff about the Swans. Very passionate supporter and has obvious love for our great club. He posts too exclusively on the swans board though and needs to broaden his horizons to get on more people's radars.

The Seamus Finnigan of the Swans board.

3. The Lone Wolf
A humouros poster and a fellow Dragon, Wolf is the best Swans poster on the Bay and is always ready with a comment to put you back in your place. Sometimes I don't really understand what he says and his love of metal music is a bit confusing. He also looks very different to what I imagined to be. Of course he is never seen without his mate Plugg3r.

The George Weasley of the Swans board.

4. Aus eBloke
An underated poster around these parts he is quite knowledgable despite having a tendancy to go for the funny post instead. Always good for a laugh and never shy from a fight.

The Neville Longbottom of the Swans board.

5. grimlock

Does this man have a life outside of BigFooty? He lives and breathes the Swans and along with AG knows just about everything that is worth knowing. I always look forward to grim's thoughts on a match or a players performance. His reviews are almost as my writing and that's saying something.

The Albus Wulfric Percival Brian Dumbledore of the Swans board.

Special Mentions to the following:

vonn - Cho Chang of the Swans board
bedford - Harry what???:confused:
Plugg3r - Fred Weasley of the Swans board
SOPH CROSS - The Minerva Mcgonagall of the Swans board
swansfan51 - Colin Creevey of the Swans board.

Look out for more lists to come out soon.

3. The Lone Wolf
A humouros poster and a fellow Dragon, Wolf is the best Swans poster on the Bay and is always ready with a comment to put you back in your place. Sometimes I don't really understand what he says and his love of metal music is a bit confusing. He also looks very different to what I imagined to be. Of course he is never seen without his mate Plugg3r.

The George Weasley of the Swans board.

How did you expected I should look? :eek: :p

vonn - Cho Chan of the Swans board
bedford - Harry what???:confused:
Plugg3r - Fred Weasley of the Swans board
SOPH CROSS - The Minerva Mcgonagall of the Swans board
swansfan51 - Colin Creevey of the Swans board.

Look out for more lists to come out soon.

Cho Chang wishes.

Who the hell is George Wesley? :confused: :eek:

43183-26575.gif

How did you expected I should look? :eek: :p

Like this guy:

hom_203_203x152.jpg

Cho Chang wishes.
Woops.:eek:

There's too many...
1. Grimlock - The man for answers to all unanswerable Swans questions.
2. AUSSIE GUN - Username says it all, superstar.
3. Soph - BFF4L
4. Bedders - Grumpy old man :p. The king of pessimism, especially regarding McVeigh, Moore & NSW cricketers.
5. MalFan - Enjoys the exploits of both Kieren Jack and Fernando Torres, that's a win in my book.

Very stiff:
Swans120
liz
StatMachine
DeadlyAkkuret
bloodstainedangel5
Tedeski

Hon. Mentions:
indieswan96
Shotties
BIGBEZ
barry fu
disgruntled goat
ssfc0203
Plugg3r
Hooley McBoob
vonn
Aus eBloke
bungee
RUNVS
swansfan51
Zarrix
bonzaburgers
CAS79
The Lone Wolf
TheMase
rwfan83
Riders of Rohan
Corpuscles
J Moore

You're all winners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're all good value for a laugh (or a half).

Snaps to Grim for his fantastic technical info on many topics, Malfan's priceless guidance, disgruntled goat for being disgruntled goat and shotties for being a baking extraordinaire.

Yeah don't do it. I added indie on facebook and 20 minutes later I was eating candy in the back of his Van. Can't remember much after that.

And S120... I was just playing hard to get. I didn't think you'd just give up.

My top 5 in no particular order

AG
Disgruntled Goat
S120
Shotties
Barry Fu

The only thing that disturbed you was a 13 year old driving a van malfan, you know it.

LittleBez, any fella who can turn up to the hall of fame in that brown suit and think there's nothing wrong is a favorite.

It wasnt brown, it was a cool pinstripe job by a leading designer lol
I only own 2 suits, one for happy occasions like formal parties, races, presentations, hall of fame dinners etc and one for sad occasions like funerals and weddings..

I cant say I have 5 favorites I love youse all. But in real life Ive at least met Bedders and Im sure alot will find it hard to believe but he is actually a top bloke.

Ill have a crack in no particular order,
1.Hooley
2.Soph
3. Vonn
4. ssfc
5. Liz

(all hotties)

It wasnt brown, it was a cool pinstripe job by a leading designer lol
I only own 2 suits, one for happy occasions like formal parties, races, presentations, hall of fame dinners etc and one for sad occasions like funerals and weddings..

That's shocking. considering my whole life revovles around finding a man that SUITS UP like barney stinson :heart: you aren't doing yourself any favors with the ladies by saying you own two suits..

men in suits... :heart:

And the winner is Qatar!!!!!!!!!

WTF, what is this place. Some sort of Fifa sham vote swapping setup.:eek:

Yeah and the chip stain and grease will come out in a bath.
What of that Swan swine db - no love, for that silly old soak of a Swan?
'Cos everybody hates a tourist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back