Damage control: Yet another St.Kilda scandal Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she does Zoo photos, taking the money of her would be well stupid. Its not like they would take those photos if she was an ugly slob. Her looks come into it aswell

I think it's fair that they take any money from her derived from her infamy, but not as part of a normal job.

That way, no others are likely to think they will financially benefit from acting similarly.

I think it's fair that they take any money from her derived from her infamy, but not as part of a normal job.

That way, no others are likely to think they will financially benefit from acting similarly.

Her job is modelling. Seperating the "derived from infamy" and "good at her job" is gonna be tough to do in court

Re: Tough talking Saints!

Shame St Kilda, shame. Words such as we will vow payback is just ridiculous. We are obviously dealing with an alledgedly troubled 17 year old girl. St Kilda have handled this appallingly. For gods sake, she is a kid. Your players were crazy enough to get involved with her in the first place. Deal with it like men. A club for all of its history who has talked the talk but never walked the walk. No wonder you have one flag to your name. St Kilda Football Club, I am ashamed. Surely they could be handling this differently.

all right idiot, how SHOULD they handle this?

laugh it off?

let her get away with it?

or pay her off such as dick pratt would have done?

Shame St Kilda, shame. Words such as we will vow payback is just ridiculous. We are obviously dealing with an alledgedly troubled 17 year old girl. St Kilda have handled this appallingly. For gods sake, she is a kid. Your players were crazy enough to get involved with her in the first place. Deal with it like men. A club for all of its history who has talked the talk but never walked the walk. No wonder you have one flag to your name. St Kilda Football Club, I am ashamed. Surely they could be handling this differently.

Another stupid post from the ill informed, why must the dregs continue to post rubbish on issues in which they have little to know knowledge of?

1. Although the "Female" in question appears troubled, how were the players to know at the time of meeting her in Sydney?

2. She may indeed be a foolish young girl, however she is very attractive and was unashamed to par take in group sex, after initialy misinforming the players in regards to her name.

3. When is it the fault of a person who par takes in conscenual sex when their partner at the time turns into a stalker?

4. No proof of pregnancy has ever been documented, "oh, the plot thickens"

5. When you get turned down after requesting more sex, then follow that person interstate to continue harrasing them, does this then become sexual assault?

6. Without all the facts, your all just trash talking on matters that serioulsy effect the lives of other human beings. At this stage I would state that it would be better to leave this discussion to the big kids in the court of law, so that justice and the real truth can be served and heard.

The State's Child Safety Commissioner doesn't seem to agree with what St Kilda are doing. Not winning many fans Saints.

What do you expect the State's Child Safety Commissioner is going to say? Of course he will take her side, ignore her behaviour that has caused all this and paint St Kilda as the bad guys.

What do you think Collingwood would do if a similar thing happened to their players. Do you think Eddie and co. would just laugh it all off? Not likely, they would come down on her like a ton of bricks.

Her job is modelling. Seperating the "derived from infamy" and "good at her job" is gonna be tough to do in court
Before this week, then mags would have paid her a lower rate as no one would really know who she was.

Obviously with the new found publicly, she could sell alot more copies and they'd put her on the cover or somewhere with more exposure and be paid alot more.

They could claim the extra earnings but she can retain the standard model rates?

Point being she is still a child. By all means seek the removal and destruction of all stolen photos in her possession but that should be it. Maybe if 'Gilbo' took some responibility initially and didn't try to sweep the issue under the carpet, then it wouldn't have got so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you expect the State's Child Safety Commissioner is going to say? Of course he will take her side, ignore her behaviour that has caused all this and paint St Kilda as the bad guys.

What do you think Collingwood would do if a similar thing happened to their players. Do you think Eddie and co. would just laugh it all off? Not likely, they would come down on her like a ton of bricks.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/

Maybe St KIlda coming out and saying this is only the beginning may be seen as a bit over the top.

if the afl know that there are many more photos to come and there not just from st kilda, well then why isnt every club going to court stopping her from releasing photos. why is it just st kilda leading the cause.
I think you'll find its a thing called "eveidence" and "proof"

Point being she is still a child. By all means seek the removal and destruction of all stolen photos in her possession but that should be it. Maybe if 'Gilbo' took some responibility initially and didn't try to sweep the issue under the carpet, then it wouldn't have got so far.

17 years old and still a child? So that excuses her actions then? I thought at 17 years of age, she is entering adulthood. She is far from a child at 17.

Well given that the damage has been done as far as the reputation of the club & players is concerned maybe both the club & the players should take a different tack.

Sue anybody & everybody who so much breathes a suggestion that eitheir St Kilda or the players are not fine upstanding people & that means you posters as well. So what if you all hate us, you do already.

Machiavelli was correct when he said that the people loving you is nice, but it does not matter if they do or not as long as they fear you.

St Kilda appears to be everybodies favorite whipping boy & anything involving St Kilda is blown up while other clubs are protected.

The OP's club had a past president who admitted to paying "Hush Money" to women over sexual misconduct allegations. Also there is the matter a rape investigation where it is alledged the police failed to properly investigate.

Nobody appears to be game to mention the Collingwood players involved with this young woman. Also allegations about the post Grand Final celebrations have gone very quite. Yet the Collingwood coach gets away with calling one of our players a rapist & nothing is done.

Glass houses rocks. The simple fact of the matter is that all clubs have a problem & it is one that will never go away becouse people will continue to make make fools of themselves and if if involves sex it will sell newspapers. Given the groupies that follow football players around they are particularly vulnerable to this.

Those who wish to throw stones ask yourself these questions?

How I ever made a fool of myself? Would I wish the details of my sex life to be all over the net?

If you answer no & yes then you are lying.

Well given that the damage has been done as far as the reputation of the club & players is concerned maybe both the club & the players should take a different tack.

Sue anybody & everybody who so much breathes a suggestion that eitheir St Kilda or the players are not fine upstanding people & that means you posters as well. So what if you all hate us, you do already.

Machiavelli was correct when he said that the people loving you is nice, but it does not matter if they do or not as long as they fear you.

St Kilda appears to be everybodies favorite whipping boy & anything involving St Kilda is blown up while other clubs are protected.

The OP's club had a past president who admitted to paying "Hush Money" to women over sexual misconduct allegations. Also there is the matter a rape investigation where it is alledged the police failed to properly investigate.

Nobody appears to be game to mention the Collingwood players involved with this young woman. Also allegations about the post Grand Final celebrations have gone very quite. Yet the Collingwood coach gets away with calling one of our players a rapist & nothing is done.

Glass houses rocks. The simple fact of the matter is that all clubs have a problem & it is one that will never go away becouse people will continue to make make fools of themselves and if if involves sex it will sell newspapers. Given the groupies that follow football players around they are particularly vulnerable to this.

Those who wish to throw stones ask yourself these questions?

How I ever made a fool of myself? Would I wish the details of my sex life to be all over the net?

If you answer no & yes then you are lying.

Shut down BigFooty then?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/

Maybe St KIlda coming out and saying this is only the beginning may be seen as a bit over the top.

Maybe if she showed some remorse, apologised and said she wouldn't publish any more photos or had them destroyed then St Kilda might not be going so hard at her.

However she is still treating it like a joke and threatening to publish more photos, they need to take a hard stand to put a stop to her and make her realise this isn't a game.

The problem for so many here is that they are being unnecessarily and quite blindly defensive of their club. The simple facts are out there for everyone to see. St Kilda is not being victimised here although one would admit there a a few trolls around. The biggest issue here is the wellbeing of a 17 year old girl who is clearly in a world of pain and hitting out the only way she knows how. Nobody condones that behaviour and frankly I don't know what the answer is but those who have been speaking for the club have got it very wrong especially in terms of their body language. The noises coming out of those people equate to "We're going to crush this little girl". I'm sorry but that just looks and sounds so bad and they are doing themselves no favours in any sense. Nobody is saying they should do nothing but if you look at the situation clearly then surely they are dropping a ten tonne weight onto a peanut to crack the shell.

Maybe if she showed some remorse, apologised and said she wouldn't publish any more photos or had them destroyed then St Kilda might not be going so hard at her.

However she is still treating it like a joke and threatening to publish more photos, they need to take a hard stand to put a stop to her and make her realise this isn't a game.

She feels agrieved by the afl and st kilda. she has said just now on the tv, she wants her side to be heard.

thats very real for her.

sad stuff.

at least the childrens commissioner is involved now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back