Borgsta

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 3, 2003
Melb.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Orlando
A reminder guys. The team boards are meant to be for fans of that team only. If you are going to post in that thread you must show respect.

wambulance.jpg

They are happy to dish it out but not take it back it seems. Considering the past 5 pages of the Liverpool has me as the main topic of discussion id say its fair of me to post there. Just rename it the BigFooty Embers Army thread and make another Liverpool thread for them :D

wambulance.jpg

They are happy to dish it out but not take it back it seems. Considering the past 5 pages of the Liverpool has me as the main topic of discussion id say its fair of me to post there. Just rename it the BigFooty Embers Army thread and make another Liverpool thread for them :D

Yeah, delusions of grandeur if I've ever seen them.

You're right, just plain delusion

You got something right for once in your life!

Ive got everything Liverpool related correct hence the frustration. Picked the downfall to a tee including crapness from players like Torres. Got to admit thats a special talent.

I told you Torres would become a standard everyday player post injury and hes done just that. Hasnt even outplayed 800k Freddy Piquionne this season has Fernando.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

funniest thread ever.

You should read the Liverpool thread then. I dont think they have quite decided if Edin Dzeko is worthy of joining them yet. Maybe as backup to Torres it would be a good idea but otherwise its a no goer at this stage.

David NGoG is also a fantastic talent worthy of international football

You should read the Liverpool thread then. I dont think they have quite decided if Edin Dzeko is worthy of joining them yet. Maybe as backup to Torres it would be a good idea but otherwise its a no goer at this stage.

David NGoG is also a fantastic talent worthy of international football

I am married with 2 boys and this thread takes the cake for whinging!

I am married with 2 boys and this thread takes the cake for whinging!

Shouldn't you be over on the main board having a cry about how poor widdle United are treated by everyone "If that decision had've been made for United there'ds be a meltdown !!!!!!!!! :( "

And Embers, you're a legend in your own lunchbox

Remove this Banner Ad

Back