Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
MUFC
This thread is for Div 1 invitees ONLY.

If you have posted your interest in one of the two league request threads, you will be placed in a league:

-New members thread is here

-Existing BigFooty league members from 2009 thread is here

All Divisions will consist of 16 members and once the current one is filled the next one will then be formed.

If there is no Captain listed, then we are in need of one. Please flag your interest in your post.

Captain's role:

1. Set up a league called "BigFooty Div 1".
2. Wait until the member has posted their team name in this thread stating they wish to join then send out the league code to them.
3. The League captains have the ability to remove teams, so if a poster does not state their team name can you please kick them out.

Member's Role:

1. Post your team name in this thread to confirm your acceptance.
2. Wait for a PM from the league Captain.
3. Join the league on the Dream Team site & state your BF Username in the coaches box.
4. If you decide to change your team name please post that change in this thread

All Existing Members for this League
Code:
2010 Team Name     BigFooty Name   09/10 Combined Average
Kaiser’s Chiefs	   weagles_fan		70.5
LemmingMasterEDT   Tarquin		88
LIVING THE DREAM   matt_hillier		112
Ali’s Army	   pieman123		192
30ManWolfPack FFC  Notorious_29		237.5
Ah Yep	           samwise		257
THudd FFC  	   Pumbi		322.5
Hatrick	           Cat for Life		333
Team Zac Dawson    banana_bus		348.5
SuchIsLife         Buddyman		385
DiCt8oRsHiP FC	   jd smurf		410
Dean’s Saints	   saints07		433.5
Invisible Zebra	   chickens_law		455
The Big Dawgs      toptigers		525.5
Munners	           Eddie19		529.5
Team Ramrod        Ramrod               535.5

Tarquin is captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder how many people here will actually be aiming for league win.
I'm in but I'm focusing on overall rank as always.
Team Name: Ah Yep

I've always have had a focus on league, being in a very competitive mates league that we all take seriously. Having said that, good ranking is also nice, I defintely won't be copping 0s unless I have to. My strategy will just be less agressive than most, with the aim to come home strong.

I've always have had a focus on league, being in a very competitive mates league that we all take seriously. Having said that, good ranking is also nice, I defintely won't be copping 0s unless I have to. My strategy will just be less agressive than most, with the aim to come home strong.

Still your ranking will often be somewhere in the top 500 or so... Well close to that mark.

Yep. Have been around the top 300 the last two year. my strategy is definitely safer than most and hence will have less fluctuation, was hoping for more injuries last yr to push thr ranking up a bit more, but it didn't really happen.looking forward to this, we can make a realy good run at this.

Looks like I've been the number 1 player on bigfooty the last 2 years :) Hoping to make it a hat trick in 2011 :thumbsu:

Kaiser's Chiefs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back