AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 11 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to back pies and bombers to miss the eight again hahaha! u have hird and thompson all you need now is 41 new players
You clearly know footy well :rolleyes:

Ross,
Will you get to see the Coaches at all? Perhaps they walk onto the ground at the end of each quarter or are shown during stoppages?
I know it's not a big thing and I don't care if it's not in there, just Curious
(Sorry if already asked)

You clearly know footy well :rolleyes:

Ross,
Will you get to see the Coaches at all? Perhaps they walk onto the ground at the end of each quarter or are shown during stoppages?
I know it's not a big thing and I don't care if it's not in there, just Curious
(Sorry if already asked)

It was asked a little while ago. I remember that the coaches aren't modelled, and I think Ross said that they wouldn't play a role. Although it would be a nice feature to add in the future titles, much like how in the FIFA World Cup 2010 game, the coach's reactions were shown occasionally.

Okay, so this is not a question for Ross for once :eek:
This question is for everyone who plans to play online (mostly non Collingwood supporters) Okay so we already know Collingwood is the best team in the game, and someone before mentioned sooner or later people will just go Collingwood and smash everybody. Well when you go to play online and if the person you are versing picks your beloved team, will you pick Collingwood just because they are the best team? Or just a whole other team, like I'll probably pick Fremantle or Gold Coast lol
All I hope is that every team I come up against doesn't instantly have Judd and Franklin in it. It's sort of the drawback of allowing partial or full custom sides regardless of having a salary cap in, everyone can adjust the side to almost look the same just in a different outfit.

I'll be playing as the default Tiges in pretty much every game, unless the AA, All Stars, Indigenous sides can go online in which I'll choose them occasionally.
Ross said to expect to see 'a certain cocky bulldog' or something kick a goal
I figured that would be Cooney.:confused:

Not everyone has the time required to move with the forum, and I don't help matters by changing my avatar at will which has people missing them. (Must be really confusing for newbies!!)

As said before it would be nice if we could all chill a little. Questions will be asked that may have been answered before, if they have then just let it go, if it happens too much then a moderator will step in I am sure. I even forget what I have answered previously!

There is some really nice stuff to come but we are a long way from April... patience will be key.

All I hope is that every team I come up against doesn't instantly have Judd and Franklin in it. It's sort of the drawback of allowing partial or full custom sides regardless of having a salary cap in, everyone can adjust the side to almost look the same just in a different outfit.

I'll be playing as the default Tiges in pretty much every game, unless the AA, All Stars, Indigenous sides can go online in which I'll choose them occasionally.I figured that would be Cooney.:confused:

There will be a balancing mechanism with "custom" teams (custom meaning any team with a player that has come from another teams list).

Damn, I wish there was an option to turn this off in the next version then.

How does this game balancing thing work anyhow?

Salary cap! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There will be a balancing mechanism with "custom" teams (custom meaning any team with a player that has come from another teams list).

Im slightly confused, what do you mean by this? Will it be just so you cant go getting Judd, Jonathan Brown, ablett, etc on one team? instead you have to trade two of equal statistics or less players?

Sorry just a little confused.

Salary cap! :)

Oooooohhhh..!

I'm assuming the player salaries will be based on their in-game attributes since the AFL doesn't disclose that type of information?

Sidebar: If I wanted to create for example... a South Australian State of Origin team - I would be bound by the cap and probably couldn't do it? Even locally?

So with game balancing does that mean it will be just as easy to take essendon to a flag as it will collingwood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back