Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2009
Mt Buller Slums
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton FC, MVFC
I love the confidence that Everton breeds in its supporters...

Haha so so true!

Good win though - can see 9 points coming our way with 3 home games in a row :D (optimistic)

You can see wins? We have an imposter!

Don't you know that as an Evertonian you must be all doom and gloom like the rest of us :D

Nov 9, 2005
Dublin (not Belfast)
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MUFC, Sporting, Bohs
Re: Everton fans thread Part 3

Big Game this week!

Hunter-Game-Big.jpg

BotsMaster

2022 Sep Premiers
Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
Good win with a lot key players out. Wolves dominated us from the outset with like 10 corners and probably should've scored in that time.

Gueye and Vallios look really good for young kids. We need to give them more time. Two of my whipping boys... Hibbert and Osman were also great. :thumbsu:

Aug 27, 2007
Block 108 as loud as any
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton_East Freo_Atalanta_Tranmere
Gueye and Vallios look really good for young kids. We need to give them more time. Two of my whipping boys... Hibbert and Osman were also great. :thumbsu:

This and this. Both Gueye and Vallios have impressed me a lot - both with their skills and attitude.

Osman is playing like a man possessed and is great to watch. He and Hibbo bleed for the club - neither have great skills but are solid contributors. Neville is in a similar vein but didn't go grow up a blue like the others.

Amazing we are doing all this without Cahill, Saha, Arteta, Rodwell (hard to believe how good that kid is)

Beckford has also been solid - just that dummy spit with Moyes was out of line but he will learn what it is to be an Evertonian - as do most of the players we pick up (except for Lucas Neill - he never grasped the concept of playing football for us even with his best mate Timmy there to indoctrinate him)

Can we make Europe? I bloody hope so but Shitty City turned up to Anfield and got done 3-0. Let's hope one of the manc teams wins the FA Cup to make it a little easier for us

Also, on the subject of Shitty I'd like to make a huge shout-out to them for giving us Heitinga, Distin and Bilyaletdinov in exchange for Lescott - huge reps to them :D and to Leeds as well for Becks

BotsMaster

2022 Sep Premiers
Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
Good win against Blackburn who were shite.

Beckford and Samba were tried to delay Baines' penalty as long as possible.

Next week against Man U should be a real test for this team. I hope we get some players back before then.

Aug 27, 2007
Block 108 as loud as any
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton_East Freo_Atalanta_Tranmere
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back