Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2002
Mosman Village
AFL Club
Carlton
CH7 just had the first half-hour of their Sunday Night program dedicated to Kim Duthie and her involvement with the Saints players plus Ricky Nixon.

Prior to this report, I had some sadness & sympathy for the girl but now, I am firmly of the opinion that she is an attention seeking slapper who genuinely has a mental problem.

The recent video of her at a Saints match where she yelled out "show us your **** again Riewoldt" was absolutely childish & provactive to the footy fans around her. It inspired numerous people (mainly women) to verbally attack her for her loose morals and the clandestine nature of the girl.

Just at the end of the report, the commentator said that there was another bizarre twist inthe tale. CH7 reporters went to Point Lonsdale as they had been told by Nixon that Duthie was stalking her. They found her sitting on the footpath outside a food shop in jeans, a big overcoat, large sunnies and a beanie to diguise herself.

She hailed a cab with her friend and went about 300m down the road and when the cameras caught up with her she had jumped out of the cab and was doing a quick costume change into skimpy denim shorts & a leopard-skin sleeveles **** top, we were even treated to a quick look at her g-string bungers. By the way, the weather that day was overcast, cold & raining so the need to wear next to nothing was completely daft.

She then went to the camera hanging out of the CH7 car and asked if they had seen him (referring to Nixon) and that he drove past them etc.

When CH7 went to Nixon's place he showed his mobile and it was quite apparent that she was ringing him every 10-15mins.

He is a liar too saying that he didn't have her number initially and that he didn't answer any of the calls.

Regardless, this is one of the most pathetic and disgraceful episodes that has dogged the AFL ever and it has all been brought to bear from this extremely cheap and brain-scattered teenage girl.

My recommendation to this girl is to get on the game as a form of employment as it will ensure that she earns some good money by sleeping with limp-wristed high-rollers. The other thing is, what man in his right mind would ever want to enter into a serious relationship with her in the knowledge of what she has done recently ???

CH7 just had the first half-hour of their Sunday Night program dedicated to Kim Duthie and her involvement with the Saints players plus Ricky Nixon.

Prior to this report, I had some sadness & sympathy for the girl but now, I am firmly of the opinion that she is an attention seeking slapper who genuinely has a mental problem.

The recent video of her at a Saints match where she yelled out "show us your **** again Riewoldt" was absolutely childish & provactive to the footy fans around her. It inspired numerous people (mainly women) to verbally attack her for her loose morals and the clandestine nature of the girl.

Just at the end of the report, the commentator said that there was another bizarre twist inthe tale. CH7 reporters went to Point Lonsdale as they had been told by Nixon that Duthie was stalking her. They found her sitting on the footpath outside a food shop in jeans, a big overcoat, large sunnies and a beanie to diguise herself.

She hailed a cab with her friend and went about 300m down the road and when the cameras caught up with her she had jumped out of the cab and was doing a quick costume change into skimpy denim shorts & a leopard-skin sleeveles **** top, we were even treated to a quick look at her g-string bungers. By the way, the weather that day was overcast, cold & raining so the need to wear next to nothing was completely daft.

She then went to the camera hanging out of the CH7 car and asked if they had seen him (referring to Nixon) and that he drove past them etc.

When CH7 went to Nixon's place he showed his mobile and it was quite apparent that she was ringing him every 10-15mins.

He is a liar too saying that he didn't have her number initially and that he didn't answer any of the calls.

Regardless, this is one of the most pathetic and disgraceful episodes that has dogged the AFL ever and it has all been brought to bear from this extremely cheap and brain-scattered teenage girl.

My recommendation to this girl is to get on the game as a form of employment as it will ensure that she earns some good money by sleeping with limp-wristed high-rollers. The other thing is, what man in his right mind would ever want to enter into a serious relationship with her in the knowledge of what she has done recently ???

+1 ...they're both scum.

But, how the hell can CH7 and HER PARENTS, allow footage of her younger sister to be shown?????

The poor kid will now probably be subject to all sorts harrasment at school etc.

CH 7 ARE A DISGRACE..........and her parents are absolute morons!!:mad::mad:

I only saw the last 20 minutes and will never get them back. I can't believe her younger sister was shown. I wonder how much the parents were paid.

Other then the comment to Riewoldt at the footy she was looking ok............ until the last 5 mins! She has some serious issues and I know Ricky Nixon screwed up but he is being stalked and if it was the other way around he'd be in jail:thumbsdown:

I completely agree. Now i feel the absolute tiniest bit of sympathy towards Nixon. She is obviously stalking him. He clearly has problems and she knew he couldn't keep it in his pants.

I wrote a report on the other thread.

I don't think Ricky was really lieing about anything here. How do you know he did have the number previously?

He referred to certain colors as meaning not answered, then he saw a grey one and questioned himself what it meant. He realised it was an answered call and said he didn't have that number initially and had answered it.

When he said he didn't answer he just meant he was ignoring the continual harrassment, don't think it was meant to mean anything more than that.

BTW you get pre-paid sims for $2 these days.

:thumbsdown:Great effort by Channel 7 to show it while StKilda were on the field. Disgusting that a station involved with the AFL could do that to players dont tell me it wouldnt have been on the players minds.:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel sorry for Sam Gilbert...I sure she was a fling just to notch up another mark on his bed post. Most people have had a fling that they would rather forget...poor old sam has this attention seeking chick with a face like a smashed crab hang around for far to long.

id give her one

expression.jpg

A date at Hungy Jacks and she'd be all yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back