I 'Heart' Sarah Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 3, 2006
Beside your Mum
AFL Club
Fremantle
Is she the most gorgeous woman in footy media? She's hosting After The Bounce right now. Just love it when she wears that red dress, drives me crazy!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::
81164401.jpg

Serious case of Chronic Man Jaw (CMJ), but at least she has a clue and she isn't that bird from Before the Game. Can't even remember the vapid idiot's name.

Serious eyeline challenge for the other panellists tonight. Boys, don't look at the cleavage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious case of Chronic Man Jaw (CMJ), but at least she has a clue and she isn't that bird from Before the Game. Can't even remember the vapid idiot's name.
Sam Lane a Carlton muppet along with her father Tim Lane. Thank god Channel 10 no longer will be broadcasting football in 2012. Walls and 1/4hack can join them - and Foxtel did not sign them up.

Watching the show just now and thought, by cripes she is OUTSTANDING tonight. In fact 100 % threadworthy. Knew BF wouldn't disappoint.

Thank gawd for MyStar.

Couldn't stop staring at her boobs, quite outstanding. Think she's shacked up with Mark Bosnich, the prick, break his legs!:mad:

;)

I remember when she first came to Fox Footy and I thought she was Dunstall's bit on the side that he let have a spot on his show. She was nervous and brainless and contributed nothing.

But she has come into her own and is now quite a good host and co-host of the various things she is on. Always been easy on the eye but now she is actually worth more than that.

I remember when she first came to Fox Footy and I thought she was Dunstall's bit on the side that he let have a spot on his show. She was nervous and brainless and contributed nothing.

But she has come into her own and is now quite a good host and co-host of the various things she is on. Always been easy on the eye but now she is actually worth more than that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back