South Park - season 15 *spoiler*

Remove this Banner Ad

First episode is parodying Apple and The Human Centipede.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/382548/humancentipad-press-release

NEW YORK, April 25, 2011 - The latest Apple product to hit the market is revealed in the 15th season premiere of "South Park" titled, "HUMANCENTiPAD," premiering on Wednesday, April 27 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

Kyle is intimately involved in the development of a revolutionary new product that is about to be launched by Apple. Meanwhile, Cartman doesn't even have a regular iPad yet. He blames his mother.

At least pull over mom, cos I like to be wined and dined after I've just been F*CKED.

Can we at least go to the pharmacy to get some condoms if youre going to **** me.
Was a very good start

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First ep was average, actually I thought it was pretty bad. Second ep absolutely woeful. Been a massive fan since it started airing all those years ago but it might just be time to wrap it up, no need to get into simpsons territory.

Kinda feel they will do an Osama ep, but they have already killed him off twice in eps previous (lol cartoon continuity, i know it doesnt mean much)

NEW YORK, May 9, 2011 - The Prince of Canada is about to take a princess in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled "Royal Pudding," premiering on Wednesday, May 11 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

It is a joyous time for all Canadians as the royal wedding commences. But just as the prince and princess are about to be joined for all eternity, the princess is abducted! All Canadians are called upon to help save the princess. Ike answers the call to arms.

NEW YORK, May 9, 2011 - The Prince of Canada is about to take a princess in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled "Royal Pudding," premiering on Wednesday, May 11 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

It is a joyous time for all Canadians as the royal wedding commences. But just as the prince and princess are about to be joined for all eternity, the princess is abducted! All Canadians are called upon to help save the princess. Ike answers the call to arms.

I have pretty high hopes just based on the fact anything they do Canada related is awesome.

First ep was average, actually I thought it was pretty bad. Second ep absolutely woeful. Been a massive fan since it started airing all those years ago but it might just be time to wrap it up, no need to get into simpsons territory.

Kinda feel they will do an Osama ep, but they have already killed him off twice in eps previous (lol cartoon continuity, i know it doesnt mean much)

You've got to be kidding me. I thought the last few seasons have been very very good. On the back of 2 episodes you didn't like you think it's time to give it away?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back