2018 General Discussion / Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just having a look at Glenn Archer's stats and he somehow managed to score negative 14 in Round 2 2006, just one week after he amassed a very respectable 124 points.

Has any player scored worst than that?

Aug 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
EDIT: you could also do biggest discrepancy between the two (DT & SC) either way.
Saw in the 2008 PF - Rob Murphy got 117 DT but only 46sc lol
That's pretty bad. I'm guessing someone like Milne has a game or two like that as well.

I remembered in 2007 Anthony Rocca had a bad game where he had a few FAs and ended up scoring 0 DT. Turns out his SC wasn't so bad but how about this for inconsistency:

Round 9: 48
Round 10: 114
Round 11: -5
Round 12: 151
Round 13: 32
Round 14: 101
Round 15: 69
Round 16: 125

J Squad

All Australian
Mar 30, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Geelong
Funny you started this thread as I was just looking over some old games and saw Brendan fevola got -13sc points in Round 20 2007.
This is acording to Fanfooty.

EDIT: you could also do biggest discrepancy between the two (DT & SC) either way.
HA, I recall having Fev that year :eek:

Big Sledge #32

Club Legend
Suspended
Jul 29, 2010
Flinders, Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Celtic
There was a -18 about 3 hrs ago iirc. I think it was a bombers rookie playing in Adele but is all a bit hazy.
I would have assumed that was Quinn in the 2009 QF? Was played far too early in the aftermath of Essendon's suspension/injury worries.

I remember McLeod getting -2 in a showdown in 2008 I believe after coming back from injury. Was livid because he was in my team at the time.

Had KOZZY last year ( dont ask :rolleyes: ) , i think it was a friday night game.
I had stuck with him week after week thinking " SURELY he can't be THIS bad EVERY week !! "....i was wrong.
Kicked 3 goals in the 1st qtr....YOU BEAUTY , i said :thumbsu:

Scored -3

douls

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2004
Fighting with Dapper
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
BLUES
Funny you started this thread as I was just looking over some old games and saw Brendan fevola got -13sc points in Round 20 2007.
This is acording to Fanfooty.

I needed Fev to get 25 that day to win. I lost by just under 40. was pissed right off!!!

douls

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2004
Fighting with Dapper
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
BLUES
Had KOZZY last year ( dont ask :rolleyes: ) , i think it was a friday night game.
I had stuck with him week after week thinking " SURELY he can't be THIS bad EVERY week !! "....i was wrong.
Kicked 3 goals in the 1st qtr....YOU BEAUTY , i said :thumbsu:

Scored -3

haha, Kozi was always great for the first 10 mins then never touched the ball for the rest of the games. Terrible

Vapor

All Australian
Aug 12, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
I've also wondered that, can anyone actually confirm what happens if your captain gets a negative score? Would Fev's -13 become -26? I doubt they'd halve the negative scores because you'd get .5 for odd numbers

Yeah a negative score definitely needs to to be double in a way that is less desirable for the person who has them in their team..

-13 would result in a -26 for your captain.

Sooooo, they made Motlop a DPP.
Has a player ever had his positional status changed after the opening of SC before?

Will there be more?
Lobb's the one that springs to mind, but I'm still pissed that Blakely is mid only.

Am i the only one who can't find anywhere to sign back up for SC Gold?

It's expired and i'd like to hit that s**t up again and honestly cannot find it anywhere. Does it even exist anymore?

upload_2018-2-9_14-26-43.png

What's this s**t???

TheBeardAmigos

Brownlow Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Am i the only one who can't find anywhere to sign back up for SC Gold?

It's expired and i'd like to hit that s**t up again and honestly cannot find it anywhere. Does it even exist anymore?

View attachment 458184

What's this s**t???
I can't either - but everyone gets SC Gold until round 1, so wait until then to buy it

Listclogger

March Champion
Feb 11, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back