Resource Ultimate West Coast Eagles Archive

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Updated to be mobile friendly. Follow the tabs for each year and click the links to watch and save.

Anything prior to Round 9 2010 seems gone forever I'm afraid.

Any game highlighted in yellow means its stream only (meaning you can watch, but can't download the direct file). The Yellow games will play directly in Edge or Safari. Chrome and Firefox will download a file that can be played in VLC.

Last edited:

So this was how you got so many of Leccas goals in such high quality. Cheers for the link, this should make highlights videos much easier to create and of better quality.

And, of course, gives us all access to the best footy West Coast have played this century. :D

An internet for you my good man.

ticket_one_internet.png

Thread stickied.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there anything that needs doing, I will happily (no pun intended) release a new version
Will need to look into any other 2000 and 2001 games out there, as well as possibly the rest of 2010
Would be nice to get the Full 2002 round 2 game against Collingwood (Judds Debut) with sound too

Oh and for those on VLC, you can go View ---> Advanced Controls, then record video or get a screen shot of anything

Well I was up to 2am watching this stuff, including our 135 point loss in 2008. I then watched some more this morning, job well done!

Just watched our 2 finals loses in 2007. Oh, what could have been with a fit Cousins.

oh.....my.....*******.....god! this is the happiest ive been for a long time! happy eagle you are a bloody legend. just watched the round 19 game against bulldogs in 2009. embley and hurn were amazing!

My wife has decreed that ALL Eagles supporters, male, female or otherwise, should provide h_e with oral pleasure for providing us with such magnificence.
/agree

Thankyou HappyEagle. This is frikkin brilliant mate :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back