Geelong fans = weak pieces of s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Attn: Awesome Dane

#1: 'AFL GOLD' membership - really? You're actually saying that and nobody has picked you up on it? I'd love to see you post a pic of this. I'm sure you'll be able to photoshop something together...

#2: I was in AFL members too, and by half way through the 3Q we had our bay, and all those around us, barely half full. In fact, the Pies family of 6 in front of us didn't come back after Christensen's 3rd goal in the 2Q. Now that's weak as piss.

And the only Collingwood fans that did stick around were the ones who wanted to start fights, including the mid 40s hero in his jumper & shorts who called security on us for calling Christensen 'Bundy', insisting we were being racist.

I loved the FLOG that hold me we weren't trying in reference to colllingwood and got abusive at dome got for sayings why did you in first quarter then?

I loved the FLOG that hold me we weren't trying in reference to colllingwood and got abusive at dome got for sayings why did you in first quarter then?

Whilst I love the effort I really am dumber for reading this

I think you misunderstand the phrase. "call me a bandwaggoner" is short for "call me a bandwaggoner, if you're so pathetic and that is the only argument you have". Of course, what AD failed to realise is that all Geeling supporters are precisely so pathetic, but not nearly as pathetic as their team were today against Sydney, right guys?

STFU and get back on your bandwagon.

Haha Awesome_Dane. What a name. What a clown.

Ironic.

Robbo's alright... Aweful Pain is a complete dick head

Why? Because I get on your nerves in the Bay? It seems I'm doing alright then :p

Oh, and you still can't spell.

P.S. Geelong clowns, once I bump this in October, the egg will be on your faces. :D I've set this up beautifully.

Yeah, but what if we get knocked out..... and Hawthorn smashes you? :D

Well then the Geelong supporters wont be the only ones leaving early. *BOOM TISH*

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here FOREVER!

Well then the Geelong supporters wont be the only ones leaving early. *BOOM TISH*

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here FOREVER!

Keep dissing TylerDurden007 and your "forever" will be intermittent at best.

Keep dissing TylerDurden007 and your "forever" will be intermittent at best.

Robbo's alright... Aweful Pain is a complete dick head

Straight from Bay 13 Rules Thread:

"Abuse

We encourage rigorous debate as long as it stays on topic and subject. If you attack the man then you risk infraction; when responding, attack the argument not the poster."

Seems like I'm the only one playing by the rules around here. :p

Straight from Bay 13 Rules Thread:

"Abuse

We encourage rigorous debate as long as it stays on topic and subject. If you attack the man then you risk infraction; when responding, attack the argument not the poster."

Seems like I'm the only one playing by the rules around here. :p

Would be the first time in recorded history that anyone associated with Collingwood has done so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the only Collingwood fans that did stick around were the ones who wanted to start fights, including the mid 40s hero in his jumper & shorts who called security on us for calling Christensen 'Bundy', insisting we were being racist.

That is classic :thumbsu::D

Whatever gets you to sleep at night knowing we have twice as many flags you do.

*Geelong demolishes Collingwood*
*DirtyBludger paces up and down his bedroom nervously*
"HEH. HEH. BUT WE HAVE MORE PREMIERSHIPS THAN THEM. SUCCESS! JOB DONE! HAH!"

*Collingwood demolishes Geelong*
*DirtyBludger clicks heels together and whistles a Disney Princess-esque tune*
"That's what happens when you have twice as many flags as Geelong! Wouldn't have won the game if it weren't for those flags!"

Point being, what relevance do flags from a century a go have to do with the current teams?

Reassure and nurture yourself into an irrelevant sense of security, sure.

Just try not to remember that this Geelong side has twice as many flags as the current Collingwood side :eek:

Well that makes it all worthwhile then :p

Hey just quietly Chef are you at work in some kind of job that allows you to post all day? or are the Centrelink jokes you aim at Pie supporters a little closer to your home?

Yeah sorry, I'm ashamed it got out this way but yes,
I am, the Collingwood coach in waiting.
Don't hate me, embrace me..... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese....
Oh wait...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back