Status
Not open for further replies.

secure38

Senior List
Jun 4, 2007
u/k
AFL Club
Carlton
The silly season has begun with cash offers and delistings already being spoken about. Spotty the first to make a move with Jensen delisted 2 weeks after the flag win and 30 minutes after being award best club person award. In protest Jensen stormed the local KFC and refused to leave. Negotiators arrived on scene but left just as quick stating call us back in 6 weeks when the food runs out because this bloke is too busy eating everything. Jensen has ballooned from 135 kgs (his Statement not mine) to 197kg since the GF. He good friend the duck while out on a casual 15kg warm up sprint even stopped to help get him out, but even smashing out 250 one handed push ups in front of jensen saying "you want some of this? You can't handle this!" failed to work. Jensen last seen rolling around on the floor like a walrus screaming why me i'm just big boned.
Lets hope for all concerned he comes out soon before Jerry springer runs an episode trying to save him. Meanwhile the Duck is on the hunt for another flag..

Zinc

Senior List
Jun 6, 2010
Hobsons Bay
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Re: WRFL Division 1 - 2011

Barry Hall was seen having dinner with two Spotswood Commitee men. Was introduced by Joe Cursio (ex Spotty player who runs a boxing gym).

DRAINER

Draftee
Dec 9, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong

The silly season has begun with cash offers and delistings already being spoken about. Spotty the first to make a move with Jensen delisted 2 weeks after the flag win and 30 minutes after being award best club person award. In protest Jensen stormed the local KFC and refused to leave. Negotiators arrived on scene but left just as quick stating call us back in 6 weeks when the food runs out because this bloke is too busy eating everything. Jensen has ballooned from 135 kgs (his Statement not mine) to 197kg since the GF. He good friend the duck while out on a casual 15kg warm up sprint even stopped to help get him out, but even smashing out 250 one handed push ups in front of jensen saying "you want some of this? You can't handle this!" failed to work. Jensen last seen rolling around on the floor like a walrus screaming why me i'm just big boned.
Lets hope for all concerned he comes out soon before Jerry springer runs an episode trying to save him. Meanwhile the Duck is on the hunt for another flag..

You mustn't no the duck Cassidy to well, he doesn't train in October, he drinks piss and tunes birds. Anyway the duck Cassidy's in Las Vegas at the moment in a spa with about 8 sheilers, he's an animal

scumshiner

Draftee
Oct 6, 2011
London
AFL Club
GWS

I must applaud the succinct analysis of the above quote. With such a strong grounding in grammar he's intellect and magnetism has obviously driven the house prices of Spotswood up over the past 10-15 years. Whilst my impoverished brethren of Scumshine (never gets old!!) can only stare in awe at the how fortuitous you are at buying a house in the right place at the right time. Well done!!
And don't think I didn't notice the subtle German reference by spelling shitt with a second t. Sunshine had a large influx of German engineers last century to help run the tractor company from which Sunshine took its name. You so clever, no wonder your house is so expensive.

I'd be speaking for the whole playing group pal, give me 1 senior player unhappy? you won't find one.

Is this still the case. I have heard 6 out of starting 18 are gone.....

Can you confirm or deny tige?

secure38

Senior List
Jun 4, 2007
u/k
AFL Club
Carlton

Heard a whisper this morning that suggest the WRFL radio program may need a new man in the van? Could it be that the mentioned person has itchy feet to coach and could be heading to Albion with his great mate Gibbo? Also heard this morning that Phillpot and Smith heading to Douttas?

Wombat44

Debutant
May 4, 2007
Horse Heads Farm
AFL Club
Geelong

Heard a whisper this morning that suggest the WRFL radio program may need a new man in the van? Could it be that the mentioned person has itchy feet to coach and could be heading to Albion with his great mate Gibbo? Also heard this morning that Phillpot and Smith heading to Douttas?

This may explain why I saw Albion coach Marcus Barclay in talks with the heirarchy of Sunshine Heights at the Glengala during the week.

STRONGBOW

Team Captain
May 1, 2007
west
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Phillpot big loss, which Smith??

bully84

Debutant
Jan 12, 2007
Hoppers crossing
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

This may explain why I saw Albion coach Marcus Barclay in talks with the heirarchy of Sunshine Heights at the Glengala during the week.

What would he be thinking , would imagine it would be like going from chocolates to boiled lollies with the playing list.

Must have been a big fall out after their grannie loss if he has been shown the door.

footyman

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 21, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast

j.butty=deer park.......;)
J Butty...2011 Goals v Opponents:

Albion - 5
Spotswood - 5
Altona - NIL
St Albans - 7
Port Colts - 10
Sunshine - 7
Sunshine Heights - 2
North Footscray - 10
Glenorden - 20

66 goals for the season - but only 10 goals in total against the best three teams in the competition. Got a lot of supply, and kicked a lot of goals against the bottom sides. Last four games of the year, when Hoppers needed wins to make the finals he managed only six goals in total. He's got great hands and is a beautiful kick for goal. But he doesn't quite fire in the bigger games. The pressure will be on him in 2012 wherever he plays.

W begbee

Debutant
Apr 15, 2008
dalton street
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Hahaha this off season has got off to a funny start, first titb getting around like a millionaire now thommo coaching Albion ,Marcus going to coach heights, philpot & m smith going douttas! Next you'll time me the Stephens and Davis brothers are leaving to go sunshine ycw?

Presentation night Friday looking forward to a few beers with the boys.

w.weapons

Club Legend
Aug 10, 2006
in the dog house
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
w.c.c champions 06/07

J Butty...2011 Goals v Opponents:

Albion - 5
Spotswood - 5
Altona - NIL
St Albans - 7
Port Colts - 10
Sunshine - 7
Sunshine Heights - 2
North Footscray - 10
Glenorden - 20

66 goals for the season - but only 10 goals in total against the best three teams in the competition. Got a lot of supply, and kicked a lot of goals against the bottom sides. Last four games of the year, when Hoppers needed wins to make the finals he managed only six goals in total. He's got great hands and is a beautiful kick for goal. But he doesn't quite fire in the bigger games. The pressure will be on him in 2012 wherever he plays.

66 goals in div 1 is a great return......to complement condos....why not.....throw in barry hall.......gee wizz.......

footyman

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 21, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast

66 goals in div 1 is a great return......to complement condos....why not.....throw in barry hall.......gee wizz.......
66 is a great return, still doesn't hide the fact that about half of them came against the worst two sides in the competition.

Might play second or third fiddle behind Condos and Hall, but he will be lucky to kick 25 goals next season at Deer Park.

OUTSIDELOOKINGIN

Debutant
Feb 17, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

66 is a great return, still doesn't hide the fact that about half of them came against the worst two sides in the competition.

Might play second or third fiddle behind Condos and Hall, but he will be lucky to kick 25 goals next season at Deer Park.

I think all of you small minded individuals need to realise that Hoppers weren't beating the top sides this year and with that come very little supply from the mid field, it's not as if he can grab the ball from the middle and kick it to himself. What he did do was kick the goals as is in the figures produced. Averaging nearly 3 goals a game against the top 5 sides when his team is getting smashed is a very strong return. Will be a big loss to Hoppers next year.

FOOTYONTHENOSE

Debutant
Nov 22, 2010
WERRIBEE
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Westham United

I think all of you small minded individuals need to realise that Hoppers weren't beating the top sides this year and with that come very little supply from the mid field, it's not as if he can grab the ball from the middle and kick it to himself. What he did do was kick the goals as is in the figures produced. Averaging nearly 3 goals a game against the top 5 sides when his team is getting smashed is a very strong return. Will be a big loss to Hoppers next year.

Yeah, Good call !

Jason can play, BUT, I went to every game this year and he does go missing against the better sides, when you need a lift from a power forward to take that mark that lifts everyone around you against better sides and when the game is tight, it didn't happen.

Maybe he needs to evaluate his own performance and be realistic. He has the body and no doubt if he put his mind to it he can do what is expected of a key position player. He definitely lacked confidence in some games, it seemed that if he didn't get a touch early and kick a goal he would be lost for the rest of the game. I hope he stays at Hoppers and really gives it an almighty CRACK next year ( against the Top Sides ). Commit Jason and show everyone what you can do.

footyman

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 21, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Jason Butty got plenty of supply from the midfield - he was the only real target inside fifty! There were some games late in the year where Hoppers would have kicked to Jason in 75% of their Inside 50s.

To his credit he's got great hands and clunks the footy one on one, but there were times when he was double and triple teamed and had no hope. And that's not his fault.

He's still got plenty to prove, if Deer Park are offering him a rediculous amount of cash well good luck to them both. But if Jason Butty is shopping himself around on the back of a 'good season', well it's worth noting that he kicked a lot of goals against crap opposition.

W begbee

Debutant
Apr 15, 2008
dalton street
AFL Club
Hawthorn

had a great night at the presentaton night friday night, have to say the albion boys know how to party! spoke to all people that have been mentioned on this site lately and they confirmed that it is all lies. No one is leaving the coach has never been to the glengala hotel but the best thing i learnt is the R. Grenville can dance and he only just beat me in a dance off.
So if anybody has anyother bullcrap to report about albion direct it my why and ill clear it up for you. cant wait until round 1 has it will be my 300th and what ba better place to do it than at spotty.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

FOOTYONTHENOSE

Debutant
Nov 22, 2010
WERRIBEE
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Westham United
Any news on the recruitment front from any teams and I dont mean rumours. Players that have actually SIGNED !

INVOICE ENCLOSED

Debutant
May 5, 2008
DEER PARK
AFL Club
Geelong

Found this on the HEIGHTS website this looks like the first recruit for the 2012 season that's official.

any one got any news on this bloke.

The committee of the Sunshine Heights Football are pleased to announce Mark Anderson as senior coach of the club. Mark has an impressive resume as a player, playing at both Geelong Amatuers and Geelong West from 1994 – 2006 followed by 4 seasons in the EDFL at Taylors Lakes, Tullamarine and Airport West. Mark has also held a number of coaching possitions:

Geelong West Playing Assistant Coach

Taylors Lakes Playing Assistant Coach

Tullamarine Playing Assistant Coach

Airport West Playing Assistant Coach (2010)

Airport West Co Coach (Non playing 2011)

Over the coming weeks there will be a meet the coach day (or night) and Mark will also be arranging one on one meetings with all players to outline plans for pre season and the rest of 2012. Please check this site for details which will be updated as soon as they are finalised.

W begbee

Debutant
Apr 15, 2008
dalton street
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Good to see all that rubbish has been deleted, and I think titb should stick to his own bigcricket forum and keep supporting his willy comp forums keep the footy to us who enjoy supporting our clubs and a little bit of banter between each other.
Hope the Albion boys enjoy there 4 days in Bali, wish I was going with them!!!

Rumourman

Debutant
Oct 27, 2010
Albion
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Good to see all that rubbish has been deleted, and I think titb should stick to his own bigcricket forum and keep supporting his willy comp forums keep the footy to us who enjoy supporting our clubs and a little bit of banter between each other.
Hope the Albion boys enjoy there 4 days in Bali, wish I was going with them!!!

We found out who he is begbee, theres maybe 4 or 5 going down to wili imps this weekend.....come watch the show

Mongrel

Cancelled
Aug 18, 2006
beaconsfield
AFL Club
Carlton

Sunbury Kangaroos, 2011 Grand Finalist, affiliated with the Riddell District Football League are seeking quality players for season 2012. All interested players can private message me or call 0425101045. Excellent remuneration to the right applicants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back