Certified Legendary Thread Shhhhhh Shhhhh Shhhhh Shhhhhhh

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have Shhhhh WTF do we need an official HFC?

Ah, while some of the stuff from Shhhh might come from the club, some might be off the record, or even from other sources. It's anonymous.

Ah, while some of the stuff from Shhhh might come from the club, some might be off the record, or even from other sources. It's anonymous.

I wish I was Shhhh.

Does he get to wear a white helmut and racing get up?

I wish I was Shhhh.

Does he get to wear a white helmut and racing get up?

I imagine they wear a red velvet smoking jacket, a fez and have a trained monkey.

There is absolutely nothing amiss with Roughy. Nothing.

He's very upbeat, progressing well in his rehabilitation and still aiming for round 1 next year. Rumors and heresay about setbacks, further complications and infections are nothing but rumors.

Fantastic news. Talk of recent setbacks had me concerned. :thumbsu:

And I'll be at Gardens Oval on Sunday watching Fev play for my team in the NTFL (Tahs). I hope he kicks a bucketload of goals and embarrass the mods here for crushing any suggestion he might be useful for Hawks.

So much for this forum being allowed to have opinions. So much for the mods claiming such, they have clearly opinionated themselves at the expense of freedom of speech. Yes, you can close this thread too!

BTW, I am single, I am not divorced, I have no children, I am not a 'family man'. I suppose I should not continue my 14-year membership with Hawthorn, given the attitudes I am apparently expected to have.

Yes or no? Please do not standardise Hawks supporters, also, please do not stifle discussion based on certain self-important individuals expectations.

And I'll be at Gardens Oval on Sunday watching Fev play for my team in the NTFL (Tahs). I hope he kicks a bucketload of goals and embarrass the mods here for crushing any suggestion he might be useful for Hawks.

So much for this forum being allowed to have opinions. So much for the mods claiming such, they have clearly opinionated themselves at the expense of freedom of speech. Yes, you can close this thread too!

BTW, I am single, I am not divorced, I have no children, I am not a 'family man'. I suppose I should not continue my 14-year membership with Hawthorn, given the attitudes I am apparently expected to have.

Yes or no? Please do not standardise Hawks supporters, also, please do not stifle discussion based on certain self-important individuals expectations.

Calm down.

Sure you may want Fev to play for the Hawks, but him kicking a bucketload of goals in Darwin would not help.

The Hawks have made a a decision not to bother with him, so opinions of him on an internet forum does not hold much weight.

IMO I would not want him anywhere near the club I am a member of, however I understand you may have a different opinion.

Our opinions mean nothing because the powers that be seem to have put a line through him.

What we have heard about Fev in the media is only the tip of the iceberg.

No discussion has been stifled. If you want to disucss Fev coming to Hawthorn, do it in a thread about Fev coming to Hawthorn, not the Shhhhh thread. This thread is always cleaned up after a day or so, not to eradicate opinion but to keep it on topic - as it's about information not discussion.

Shhhhh is but one opinion, in this instance probably more grounded in fact than many, but an opinion is all it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is this "Roughy" you speak of?

Tis but a distant memory.

Though my wife does pine for the Big Red Machine as the #2 on her jumper has not been sighted for many a game. :(

The players are still on holiday, so there are not many players to be seen at Waverley at the moment. With one notable exception - Roughie, who is looking great.

His forward partner, Lance, was also training by himself today doing of all things, 100 meter sprints for over an hour.

The players are still on holiday, so there are not many players to be seen at Waverley at the moment. With one notable exception - Roughie, who is looking great.

His forward partner, Lance, was also training by himself today doing of all things, 100 meter sprints for over an hour.

He's a freak !!

Can i ask what Roughie was doing? Was he running? Or just doing skills training or something

That's really impressive and makes me so proud that he's playing for us.
For all the crap he gets/got in the past about allegedly being some sort of an arrogant, drug taking party animal this really speaks volumes about his true character. He's doing this on his own time for the good of himself as a player and the interests of the team going into 2012. I know plenty of other players in the league will be preparing themselves in their holiday time but Buddy is one of those players whose natural talent and profile would make it so easy to just rest on his laurels.
Not to mention the fact he would've quite obviously taken far less money to stay at the Hawks than he would've been able to get at GCS or GWS.

He really is a stellar athlete in every sense (on and off the field). I've got a strong feeling he's going to surprise everyone and take another giant leap forward next season, eclipsing both his 2008 and 2011 seasons. :D

Hearing this makes the off season bearable. If the players are half as hungry as i am for 2012 to start, then boy its going to be 1 hell of a ride.

Went by the other day and a group of 5 (Grimley, Bruce, Young + 2 I forget) were out running laps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back