NEAFL - Northern Conference - Season 2011 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

That is terrific news for the Panthers. Fair to say, probably overdue. Just love the urinal in the visitors changerooms.

i think all patrons wish they had put a bomb under the dunnies in club. if you talk to the right people at the club they will say the same thing

it'sd great for the club. i am sure they have been working hard to get this

Word is that Broadbeach has picked up a similar Grant....good news for NEAFL Clubs..

Great news for Zorko finally being drafted. has been achieved by the help of the cats fitness trainer,Foxy and the coach Angus .
But that leaves a hole for Broadbeach ,,, losing Zorko and Walton has gone back to the WAFL.
Thus , they need to recruit some guys to cover this hole.

Great news for Zorko finally being drafted. has been achieved by the help of the cats fitness trainer,Foxy and the coach Angus .
But that leaves a hole for Broadbeach ,,, losing Zorko and Walton has gone back to the WAFL.
Thus , they need to recruit some guys to cover this hole.

All clubs will have gaps to fill, but no doubt Zorko is a massive loss. Players of that quality can't really be replaced, quite simply because if they can play at that level, they are in the AFL.

Very little chat about Mt Gravatt and Redland, can anyone report any player movements for these clubs? Redland IMO were the biggest disappointments this year and it will be interesting to see how they bounce back. Will Travis Johnson go around again?

Joey Daye to Aspley, good pickup as he is a top athlete, can play anywhere. Just not up to AFL level. Played in both QClash matches.

Also Joel Tippett to Sharks. Nothing special, didnt think he deserved an afl debut but will hold down chb/fb nicely for southport.

sorry i apologize i was wrong.i only looked on herald sun website and he wasn't listed and being delisted. good pick up for aspley if that is correct

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nathan Ablett wont be going back to Broadbeach, heading back to Melb by all reports which is suprisng given he was here originally and bro obviously based here. Stanlake will also be quitting football to concentrate on cricket.

Interesting times with more footballers being drafted to Qld with the Suns now and potentially those who don't cut the grade may stop here and forge careers in Qld footy (if they happen to enjoy the lifestyle). May lead to improvements in local footy standard a lot quicker than normally?

Facilities don't, premierships help but not absolutely, the people make a club.

Broadbeach to get new ground lighting and 400k to build stand alone new dressing sheds etc, plans in place and due to be completed by may or june 2012. this coupled with the ground surface will make the Broadbeach site one of the best in the comp.
great for the club and the comp.

Daniel Motlop to the Thunder, Aaron Motlop out. Mcleod linked to the vacant head coaching role.

Will many thunder boys get drafted/rookied? ie guys like tungatalum etc?

Daniel Motlop to the Thunder, Aaron Motlop out. Mcleod linked to the vacant head coaching role.

Will many thunder boys get drafted/rookied? ie guys like tungatalum etc?

who are the other candidates for the NT gig? any news on the applicants at the panthers?

Tungatulum is good enough to be drafted but is he committed enough?
Jed Anderson will end up on a list..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back