What SA regional club are you aligned to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gus

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts EKA Medal - Sweet FA Rising Star
Sep 12, 2008
Naracoorte
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Norwood, Memphis Grizzlies, Bengals
Just a thread to have a look at where Bigfooty users play/support regional teams.

I myself played this year in the North Eastern Football League, for South Clare.

Just a thread to have a look at where Bigfooty users play/support regional teams.

I myself played this year in the North Eastern Football League, for South Clare.

South Really?

Was that in the Mitty and Stringer Era at North?

Used to play for Happy Valley, moved to FLagstaff Hill this year

South Really?

Was that in the Mitty and Stringer Era at North?

Err not sure. I don't know who those guys are, this season just gone was my first out there.

Nah mate. Only in my early 20's. I've got a few years of footy left in me.

My cousin played for North. :thumbsu:

I play for Central Yorke, in Yorke Peninsula F/L.

My cousin played for North. :thumbsu:

I play for Central Yorke, in Yorke Peninsula F/L.

gus(who you are quoting) is my old account. I'm down in the KNTFL now, which I've said on another thread. Playing at Border Districts.

Who is your cousin? I got a mate who is a yorkes boy. Played at CY cougars but then went to Rostrevor college in adelaide and now plays for their old collegians.

gus(who you are quoting) is my old account. I'm down in the KNTFL now, which I've said on another thread. Playing at Border Districts.

Who is your cousin? I got a mate who is a yorkes boy. Played at CY cougars but then went to Rostrevor college in adelaide and now plays for their old collegians.

Chances are I probably know who that is, small world haha. My cousin only played senior colts I think. Lots of people from here went to college though, Rostrevor being a fairly common one.

Yep I'm 98% sure who that is. He's a few years older than me but I played alongside his brother in colts.

Yeah it most likely is- how many people do you know have a first name beginning with Q? There's not many people around with that first initial. Is a lad- loves a beer and town antics.

And he has one little brother that I've met- CM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it most likely is- how many people do you know have a first name beginning with Q? There's not many people around with that first initial. Is a lad- loves a beer and town antics.

And he has one little brother that I've met- CM.

Definitely the one. Heard about his antics, lol.

Played 2 years for Crystal Brook in NAFA and now moved to Peterborough for work so looks like ill be on the Jamestown/Peterborough train next season!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back