Swallow v Coniglio v O'Meara

Remove this Banner Ad

Shiels going to be a ripper, can't wait to see him play next year along with Coniglio, Scully and Ward.

Do love a classic bartos quote. nice one nevvy

Wouldnt b hard at all. Shiel would unquestionably be no1. First ten steps quicker than coniglio. Dual sided kicks 60 on preffered left. Inside mid but has played qtrback due to disposal. Also much better overhead. For arguments sake id take swallow over coniglio
Shiel looks great, still prefer Coniglio and O'Meara as prospects.

So this Shiels kid sounds like Hodge?

What about Treloar?

From youtube footage, Omeara looked like Dal Santo and Coniglio looked like Cotchin.

And who does Whitfield play like? Cant find any footage

Nah fyfe,mora,mundy,Barlow,broughton,hill,pitt.

He's the thing,FREO faithful weren't phased at all if we didn't land Clark.
Bondy wasn't going to unsettle his list management model for a non-A grader,
Coniglio will be a different kettle of fish.

And he'll cost alot more than pick 16, 20 or whatever it was you were trying to screw Brisbane around with, PSD threats will be empty.

I think GWS will still have the $ to keep their best draftees and they can just sign Coniglios dad up as a WA recruiter!;)

I agree with others in the thread just wait to you see Dylan Shiel next year! He'd be my early Rising Star tip.

And he'll cost alot more than pick 16, 20 or whatever it was you were trying to screw Brisbane around with, PSD threats will be empty.

I think GWS will still have the $ to keep their best draftees and they can just sign Coniglios dad up as a WA recruiter!;)

I agree with others in the thread just wait to you see Dylan Shiel next year! He'd be my early Rising Star tip.

Your forgetting to mention that greater western Sydney region is a s**t hole ,and because of that the go home factor is going to be GWS's biggest challenge, keeping it's talented kids.

Your forgetting to mention that greater western Sydney region is a s**t hole ,and because of that the go home factor is going to be GWS's biggest challenge, keeping it's talented kids.

Yes because GWS are going to house all it's kids in shitholes instead of nice areas.

:rolleyes::eek:

You obviously have never been to Breakfast Point.

They will all be guns. The WA SOA side would kick some serious ass if it ever played anyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next year by default due to the GWS fielding an U18's side that would struggle in the VFL, let alone AFL.

But don't worry, the GCS will still earn a PP, stealing the #1 selection off the GWS in the 2012 "super draft" before the the GWS get first rd PP's in 2013 and 2014 .............
says the tankton person LMFAO

Just another quick one, do you think Swallow will still end up being the best of his draft? (including ones pre selected) by the Suns prior to the draft.

I ask this because I remember everyone saying this kid may be one of the greats one day and by all means he could and I love him as a player. But seeing the likes of smith, heppell, caddy etc. There are some gun looking kids in there too. (I am sure I missed more).

Just another quick one, do you think Swallow will still end up being the best of his draft? (including ones pre selected) by the Suns prior to the draft.

I ask this because I remember everyone saying this kid may be one of the greats one day and by all means he could and I love him as a player. But seeing the likes of smith, heppell, caddy etc. There are some gun looking kids in there too. (I am sure I missed more).
He would still go at number 1

I think Swallow will be the most consistently high standard over his career, whilst the other two might have individual games that are more outstanding but maybe won't be so consistent.

say Nathan Buckley versus Akermanis.

Swallow did nothing to hurt his value in 2011. He had the most difficult situation of all the draft picks last season and handled it very well. He'll be an excellent player for a long time.

Even a year on he'd still go number one in that draft, despite how good the likes of Heppell was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back