Remove this Banner Ad

Deddy

Sheezel Lover
Mar 4, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Australian Boomers
Copying Easty's thread because I'm bored shitless.

I'll be answering any questions, so fire away. :cool:

Why are the Demons boring?
Since when is nachos and beer boring?

Why is tim_saints so mad about being pantsed by the Dees yesterday?
Poor tim_saints has never won a trophy, medal, ribbon, certificate or award in his life. He is so hung-up on a game on the internet that means absolutely nothing because it's his only chance of winning something in life.

Since when is nachos and beer boring?

Poor tim_saints has never won a trophy, medal, ribbon, certificate or award in his life. He is so hung-up on a game on the internet that means absolutely nothing because it's his only chance of winning something in life.

:rolleyes: Please don't start on what I have won and haven't won as I would make you look silly :).

And as for hung up on an internet game well...I see you on here as often as I am infact your 4.92 post average compared to my 2.35 hardly suggests me being more hung up on an internet game.

:rolleyes: Please don't start on what I have won and haven't won as I would make you look silly :).

And as for hung up on an internet game well...I see you on here as often as I am infact your 4.92 post average compared to my 2.35 hardly suggests me being more hung up on an internet game.
I post here, North Board, Video Games Board, Basketball Board, Cricket Board and wherever else I want. So that explains my posting frequency.

I post here, North Board, Video Games Board, Basketball Board, Cricket Board and wherever else I want. So that explains my posting frequency.

Hmm yeah but also 77 posts on your team board and for me only 49 on mine...the figures don't add up Deddy? What you're saying isn't true and stats don't lie ;).

Hmm yeah but also 77 posts on your team board and for me only 49 on mine...the figures don't add up Deddy? What your saying isn't true and stats don't lie ;).
I don't understand what you're trying to say. Yes I post alot but it's on multiple boards.

P.S Stalking me proves you take this more seriously then me, let it go. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand what you're trying to say. Yes I post alot but it's on multiple boards.

P.S Stalking me proves you take this more seriously then me, let it go. :)

You could ask anyone usually I make a fool of myself arguing but when the person is actually wrong and can be proven wrong why not make them look even worse?

You could ask anyone usually I make a fool of myself arguing but when the person is actually wrong and can be proven wrong why not make them look even worse?
Just stop timmy, just stop.

I assumed you wouldn't turn my comment into a bitch fight. Alas I cant be ****ed bitch fighting*, so I will leave it at that.

*tonight. :p

Why do people continue to make s**t threads?

Is it to rival prob3goats utter shitness?

Is shittness even a word?

What happens at the end of the never ending story?

Why do people continue to make s**t threads?
It's the new trend.

Is it to rival prob3goats utter shitness?
No-one could rival his shitness.

Is shittness even a word?
If it isn't I will need to find some new words for my insults.

What happens at the end of the never ending story?
If you're talking about the movie, the credits come at the end of the never ending story.

If you're not talking about the movie, I wouldn't have a clue.
Answers in red.

Are you glad tim saved the thread by making you look stupid?
why-so-serious.jpeg

Deddy please take it from me when I first came to the SFA I did the whole why you take it so serious act it doesn't work and you end up looking like an idiot.
Already are an idiot just thought I'd be nice.

Deddy please take it from me when I first came to the SFA I did the whole why you take it so serious act it doesn't work and you end up looking like an idiot.
Already are an idiot just thought I'd be nice.
Dancing around what you think doesn't help. Boncer doesn't like me and he picks apart my posts but it will make me a better poster on the long run.

Back on topic: any other questions?

You claim to be bored shitless, yet can't be arsed. How does it feel living a life like that?
I'm a very bad procrastinator. These questions have been so s**t I am contemplating doing homework.

How does it feel knowing you played the best game you'll ever play in a pre season match?
I'm pretty dissapointed I have been able to back up my pre-season performances yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back