Eastern Conference - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Just throwing it out there but any coincidence that the GM of BMFC is on 4 weeks leave and NorWest has not been on here since it began?

Cmon Cam your making this way to easy ;)
What all 12 hours of it? Wow you got him.:rolleyes:

You must live a boring life sitting on here every minute of the day continuously trying to bring down a single club.
Not sure what grudge you hold, but its sad to see someone so consumed by their hatred.

Try since last Sunday but nice to see another newbie from out North.

Another puppet who has come on to deflect the turmoil that is BMFC!

To be honest all of this would have gone away if your mob did not seek compensation. It sparked me back up again.

Can't think of a lower act, get a coach, give him limited resources, search for a coach behind his back, he finds out and leaves and then you seek compensation!!!

Low act!

Just throwing it out there but any coincidence that the GM of BMFC is on 4 weeks leave and NorWest has not been on here since it began?

Cmon Cam your making this way to easy ;)

Haha!! Good effort but that's an air swing...

How's the new coach going out your way? You hear much player feedback or just the official "Everything's going well" from higher up? What are the player's feelings about such a young coach being appointed?

You would assume there would be mixed feelings amongst the playing group.

And your back...wow another coincidence!

Nice to no someone contacted you and told you to respond.

As for Qbn.

Have not been out there to find out.

If you read my posts which many out North seem to you would no that my only involvement is commentating.

No axe to grind at all SH...

Just posting issues that are in Canberra footy, hardly my problem most of them are out North and caused by themselves.

Without them this site would be as boring as bat sh*t!

What issues might EFC have?

If they do nothing wrong, then no issues I would have thought!

Man up and say what you really mean instead of dancing around what is really on your mind.

Man you have no idea do you? I'm talking about your comments on court cases. That's just silly and irresponsible. How unsettling you must be to QBN and I wonder how off putting you are to any outsider looking at this league. You have put me off talking about football.

Thanks for the p.m. BIG, efc don't need the attention.

Man you have no idea do you? I'm talking about your comments on court cases. That's just silly and irresponsible. How unsettling you must be to QBN and I wonder how off putting you are to any outsider looking at this league. You have put me off talking about football.

Thanks for the p.m. BIG, efc don't need the attention.

You have been on here 7 times so your massive contributions will be missed.

Oh yes quit pretending to be from Eastlake, its obvious your not!

Pretty sure 35K - 40K will keep bringing people over to this league, even if some are DUDS! ;)

Saw a draft draw today. I'm not going to type it all on here but I will just post some interesting things I have noticed.

1. Hills Eagles (aka East Coast) and Sydney Uni play each other in Round 1.

2. Ainslie play Labrador in Round 2 at Ainslie Oval in the first cross conference match in Canberra.

3. Eastlake are the first team to travel north and will take on Mt Gravatt in round 5.

4. If I have read correctly, all the non AFL Eastern Conference teams will only play the Swans and GWS once.

because they play the suns and lions

And your back...wow another coincidence!

Nice to no someone contacted you and told you to respond.

As for Qbn.

Have not been out there to find out.

If you read my posts which many out North seem to you would no that my only involvement is commentating.
So you don't know anything, or haven't heard anything about Queanbeyan as you are only involved in commentating? Fair enough i guesss.
So whats your involvement in Belconnen? Nothing. :confused:
Funny how with no involvement with belconnen you have so much information and so much to talk about, but with only a little involvement with queanbeyan you have heard nothing. Wow that seems odd. Maybe someones not exactly being as honest as he thinks he is...

So you don't know anything, or haven't heard anything about Queanbeyan as you are only involved in commentating? Fair enough i guesss.
So whats your involvement in Belconnen? Nothing. :confused:
Funny how with no involvement with belconnen you have so much information and so much to talk about, but with only a little involvement with queanbeyan you have heard nothing. Wow that seems odd. Maybe someones not exactly being as honest as he thinks he is...

People out your way are just happier to share info I guess :D

Not sure you guys can question anyone's honesty!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People out your way are just happier to share info I guess :D

Not sure you guys can question anyone's honesty!

It does seem you're a little tight lipped regarding your beloved tigers...

I believe you that you're not heavily involved in the club but I think you're playing your cards close to your chest with what you do know.

It does seem you're a little tight lipped regarding your beloved tigers...

I believe you that you're not heavily involved in the club but I think you're playing your cards close to your chest with what you do know.

Maybe if some of your people kept their cards close to their chests you would not have your news posted all over this thread ;)

Last time I saw or spoke to anyone out Tigerland was presentation night.

For now I just check their website.

If you have something to share about Queanbeyan then let it out, if its worthy of investigating then I will check it out.

Cant be fairer than that now can I.

So basically what you're saying is that you're a puppet. Whoever your sources are obviously have an axe to grind with someone at the club and are using you as their mouthpiece.

Which one are you ABH - Punch or Judy?

If people are happy to share information and its worthy of posting then I am happy to post it.

Sort of good bloke I am.

Happy to be a truthful puppet!!

Make a deal with you Spoiler, you stop posting lies and I will stop posting the truth!!

how many eastern conference guys got rookied or drafted this year?

how are the new coaches treating the tigers and magpies?? some whispers saying piggy (cambell) could be getting fit any truth to that??? and Harper doing pre season with gws congrats

Maybe if some of your people kept their cards close to their chests you would not have your news posted all over this thread ;)

Last time I saw or spoke to anyone out Tigerland was presentation night.

For now I just check their website.

If you have something to share about Queanbeyan then let it out, if its worthy of investigating then I will check it out.

Cant be fairer than that now can I.

Have you got friend issues at your own club? no one wants to stay in touch anymore?

how are the new coaches treating the tigers and magpies?? some whispers saying piggy (cambell) could be getting fit any truth to that??? and Harper doing pre season with gws congrats

Coach is settling in very well at Belco. Obviously only early days but seems dedicated and keen to get on with the job.

Piggy getting fit? Christmas is a time for miracles but let's be realistic!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back