Eastern Conference - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

The twentieth hand info I have heard said that Fevs management contacted Ainslie to see what they would pay

Wow. That'd be a big pick up. Would bring a bit of publicity too...

If they can afford him they'd be crazy not to get him.

Coach is settling in very well at Belco. Obviously only early days but seems dedicated and keen to get on with the job.

Hasn't he spent the last 3 weeks from his Bungalow in Thialand.

On another subject -

You cracked 10 in the beep test yet?

And why no posts during the 2011 season from you and the other Belco guys that have jumped out of the woodwork suddenly?

Hasn't he spent the last 3 weeks from his Bungalow in Thialand.

On another subject -

You cracked 10 in the beep test yet?

And why no posts during the 2011 season from you and the other Belco guys that have jumped out of the woodwork suddenly?

I think I only signed up after the season. Hadn't really seen this site before that...

I don't get the beep test thing? Am I missing something??

It does seem you're a little tight lipped regarding your beloved tigers...

I believe you that you're not heavily involved in the club but I think you're playing your cards close to your chest with what you do know.

Word from inside the tiger camp is that the players are very happy with the coach, his communication, the structure of his training (drills etc) and his personality has made the players excited to be playing under him. Has also revealed he may add another half a dozen players to the squad in the new year. Tigers sould shape up as a young quick side with some quality new top liners. (Klemke Bryce) A number of former players i came across over the weekend who have met Kade have also been impressed by this kid. So happy times at tigerland at the minute

Word from inside the tiger camp is that the players are very happy with the coach, his communication, the structure of his training (drills etc) and his personality has made the players excited to be playing under him. Has also revealed he may add another half a dozen players to the squad in the new year. Tigers sould shape up as a young quick side with some quality new top liners. (Klemke Bryce) A number of former players i came across over the weekend who have met Kade have also been impressed by this kid. So happy times at tigerland at the minute

There was no need to answer this NOP but thanks for the information anyways. NorWest was just attempting to deflect what has been a horrid 6 months at his own club and infact it is still going!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was no need to answer this NOP but thanks for the information anyways. NorWest was just attempting to deflect what has been a horrid 6 months at his own club and infact it is still going!

No drama ABH as much as an interest as i have in this comp i can't exactly comment too much unless i get back up to QBN which i did over xmas and managed to have quite a number of froffie ales with a few Tigers boys.

Good post ZZZ!
Glad to come back to this forum to see some positive general talk rather than the usual nit picking, which keeps me away!
What was your reasoning for Eastlake taking out the minor? Purely on their list? And you didn't comment on Ainslie, no news? Although I went to their website and they seem a little behind on updating it considering their header is the 2010 premiership....:confused:

I think you are spot on zigzag.

QBN have signed ex Essendon player, Jarrod Atkinson. I remember him being pretty handy at AFL level, especially under knights when they played a running style of footy. I would expect the tigers to attempt a similar game plan.

Ainslie still quiet on the recruiting front. When is everyone back to pre season training?

Hey all, been offline and pretty busy for the past few weeks after the birth of my son Darcy. Have just caught up on all of the posts. Still entertaining reading as usual.

A couple of answers to old posts:
- Yes, it is true that Piggy was training well prior to Xmas and was looking fitter than he has for a while. He's pretty quick over the first few metres but knows he's still got work ahead of him to improve his endurance.
- Yes, those players that were in training pre-Xmas were impressed with Kade.
- Yes, Pav is fully behind Kade's appointment (he even helped get him on board) and is looking forward to increasing his role with first grade while also continuing with the reserves.
- Pre-season training starts on Monday 9 Jan.

A couple of questions:
- I may have missed something but why is the GWS NEAFL side called UWS? What does the "U" stand for?
- Has anyone heard what restrictions will apply to UWS? Will they have similar listed player restrictions to the Swans?

So whats everyone's thoughts on Sydney Hills Eagles this season, how do people rate them And how do you think they'll go in there first season??

This is the ACT rep squad of 35 that are due to play a match against the GWS Giants on march 17th.
Obviously the squad will be shortened considerably but initial thoughts are there are some fairly average names there.
A lot of unkown and unproven players.
Would like to know others thoughts and who would be a possible line up, captains and so forth
??

Surname
First Name
DOB
Club
Bruce
Aaron
14/12/1989
Eastlake
Wilson
Max
7/03/1990