NRL "Off the ball"

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Thanks to BB. Your chance to go off-topic and just spin any kind of rubbish you like. Just keep it clean. :)

I've long been a huge fan of Queen and I reckon Freddy had close to the best voice ever. This is my all time favourite song.

[YOUTUBE]HgzGwKwLmgM[/YOUTUBE]

Northern_Union

Team Captain
Dec 17, 2011
Warriorville with AuckMel
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thanks to BB. Your chance to go off-topic and just spin any kind of rubbish you like. Just keep it clean. :)

I've long been a huge fan of Queen and I reckon Freddy had close to the best voice ever. This is my all time favourite song.

[youtube]HgzGwKwLmgM[/youtube]

You never fail to impress me AM. Me and the mrs NU are both huge Queen fans. You have as always impecable taste :thumbsu:

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Thanks AM. Heard a bit about the place so i thought i'd drop by and say hello to anyone interested.

A small but vocal and passionate group who love the game mate. You'll fit right in.

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
I've never come across a spec mod before. Is that like a junior mod from the other forum you and i have been known to frequent AuckMel?

Yep. That's it mate. Their user name is a light blue colour. Usually do it for a bit of time and then get promoted to full mod.

I'll come "home" soon. :)

Bomber Bears

Cancelled
Sep 30, 2005
Wollongong
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
North Sydney, Liverpool, NSW
At the Drive-In reformed! The musical equivalent of rugby league, skillfull yet brutal at the same time. Wrote a whole article linking them to league a couple of years back

If it was to be narrowed down to the perfect music analogy, the Mars Volta and the band they evolved from, At the Drive-In. The Mars Volta are known for their psychedelic influences, their long songs, their jamming style on stage. What does it result in? A boring, self-indulgent act of w***ery, a dirge of endless notes and scales, forever looking for the most complex time signature possible. Rugby Union in musical form.

At the Drive-In, on the other hand, still featured some very skilful song writing and high quality musicianship, yet they concentrated on actually writing proper songs, and it resulted in some of the most aggressive yet thoughtful, beautiful yet brutal pieces of music the world has seen.

Such is the nature of rugby league.
(I think these guys are on more pills than Joey Johns as well!)
[youtube]kBUtkPrANRs[/youtube]

Been cranking this song as well
[youtube]a_426RiwST8[/youtube]

Back