Workshop Dream Team and SuperCoach Championships - Guernsey and Shield Design Help

Remove this Banner Ad

FGDers,

This year as a Dream Team and SuperCoach Board moderator I am looking to resurrect and promote the Club Board Championships for both major fantasy competitions.

Each week, club board will meet club board in a round of matches as their 18 top players battle together to take home the coveted title come season's end for their board. Club boards 'teams' have been named after their supported club mascot, and will be based out of their traditional home grounds.

I have drawn up a fixture already, and was looking to create SuperCoach guernseys and Dream Team shields to represent them on ladders or fixtures.

The problem is that, for say SuperCoach guernseys, it is impossible to accurately re-create any guernsey that has more than two colours or a mascot/emblem through the guernsey creator on the website. I went through them all going for the 'best fit' (including some interesting compromises for Adelaide and Brisbane) before getting to St Kilda and giving up completely.

So I'm wondering if the wonderful designers here may be able to help!

What I'm after for all 18 clubs is:

1. SuperCoach

- 2012 home game guernsey and short designs modified onto SuperCoach guernsey templates (retaining the 'shading')

scguernsey.png

- SuperCoach logo placed in the AFL logo position (right breast)

sclogo.png

- BigFooty logo placed in the sponsor logo position (left breast)

bigfooty-600px.png

- Reduced size version (maybe without logos if they are illegible) for ladders, fixtures etc.

scguernseysmall.png

2. Dream Team

- I'm less sure about how to do this one, but some sort of simplication of 2012 logos onto the retro Dream Team shields (or maybe taking the home guernsey design and fitting it within a shield if that is simpler)

- Metallic or plain shield as per Dream Team website

dtshieldmetallic.png
dtshieldplain.png

- Name using Marbold font and club mascot name (eg. Crows, Cats, Giants)

- Small BigFooty logo placed a la AFL logo in 1990s shields

- Reduced size version (maybe without logos if they are illegible) for ladders, fixtures etc. (similar size to small SC guernsey above)

If anyone is able to help as an individual or as a group that would be fantastic! I am happy to cite the users who designed the guernseys and logos in the OP of the threads I use for ladders and scores.

SJ

Re: BigFooty Club Board Dream Team and SuperCoach Championships - guernsey and shield design help

No bites.

I know how much some of you guys and girls are into your design and mucking around, so I thought I'd get a bit of interest.

Maybe if I show you the alternative it will encourage you. :)

These are the best I can do via the SuperCoach guernsey maker on the website for Adelaide and Brisbane:

adelaide.png
brisbaneh.png

I'm sure we can do better!

Re: BigFooty Club Board Dream Team and SuperCoach Championships - guernsey and shield design help

I'll try and get some done for you mate. It wont be today because I'm busy all day and night but tomorrow I'll give em a go :thumbsu:

Logos.jpg

Drag into search bar for larger view. Eagle head from footyjumpers.com

Updated logos for SJ

ScreenShot2012-02-05at115806AM.png

I'll try and get some done for you mate. It wont be today because I'm busy all day and night but tomorrow I'll give em a go :thumbsu:
Were you able to have a crack at these?

I know some designers on here would have no troubles matching the 2012 guernseys onto the SuperCoach templates. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back