Old Scholars Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Old Scholars - Part 2

Please don't resort to name calling Rocky, it's not very nice. You should be happy for the Ships that we've picked up a player who may help us keep up with the most talked about side of the off-season!

So what are everyones predictions this year?

Who will improve? Who will slide? Etc

So what are everyones predictions this year?

Who will improve? Who will slide? Etc

A bit difficult to predict this far out from start of the season but will have a stab.
OHA, Hutchins & St.Virgils to finish top 3. Richmond, DOSA & Channel to fight it out for 4th, 5th &6th. Uni from what most people are saying will struggle so the spoon for them.

A bit difficult to predict this far out from start of the season but will have a stab.
OHA, Hutchins & St.Virgils to finish top 3. Richmond, DOSA & Channel to fight it out for 4th, 5th &6th. Uni from what most people are saying will struggle so the spoon for them.

I think OHA will be miles ahead of everyone, with daylight second!!

I believe their only loss is langford? And Whitelaw is a more than handy replacement!!
Are many of the Ships older players going around again?

OHA my tip to go back to back

With St Virgils recruit J.Bowring to take out the League Bnf

I think OHA the side to beat with DOSA and channel improving but will still struggle to reach the four... And uni to slip

LADDER

OHA
St Virgils
Hutchins
Richmond
DOSA
Channel
Uni

Ive been a big bigfooty fan for a long time. only signed up tonight though, but have spoken to a few people over the past few weeks and DOSA seem to be getting a few on the track and looking good. Byron Howard's son, Jacob, is apparently up there and is training well. Although Hutchins are meant to be getting a few on the track and looking pretty good, so wouldnt write them off!

apparently Jake cox and jack boon at Hutchins, this true? handy to get boon back and cox will be good for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably dual registered as a bloke that played at Hutchins a few years back told me they had signed didn't think it'd be true, I reckon it's a load of sh*t seeing as they were both at Clarence's team day on Saturday.

Does the 30th June cut off make any diff? ie can they still play between the OS & TSL?

The cut off date is still in place, so you need to be registered by that date.
Im led to believe that the OSFA has rules in place about how many games they need to play in the OSFA before they can qualify for finals but not sure how many it is.

apparently Jake cox and jack boon at Hutchins, this true? handy to get boon back and cox will be good for them

Cox trained at Claremont under his old coach Kim Excell last week, I'm told by a neighbour who's Son plays out there, so maybe he'll be aligned with them!

If Clarence are paying him heaps then I would think they would have him play in seniors or in colts, not on the piss with the 'mont boys

Hey Madmug, Rumours are that cox has been training the house down over at Clarence. Finds it hard sometimes to get over to training because he doesn't have a car at the minute. Apparently a couple of the senior players pick him up and drop him off.

Trains with Claremont to make up for the sessions he misses. Sounds like great commitment to me?

Can any of the Dosa boys here tell me how Mcintyre from Dodges is going this pre-season? hope he has a good year.

If Clarence are paying him heaps then I would think they would have him play in seniors or in colts, not on the piss with the 'mont boys

He'd be too old for TSL Colts wouldn't he? Isn't it mostly under 18s with a handful allowed up to 21? He'd be 22 or so wouldn't he? Seems to have been around for a while.

Also heard Claremont were playing DOSA this week at Twin Ovals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back