MCDFL - 2011 PRE Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I am joining the league next year and was just wondering what the quality of football is like. This season i played in division 2 seniors in the WRFL and just wanted to no what the comp is like....

cheers

I am a bit confused!

In today's Maryborough Addy, it say's that Lachlan Edwards is returning to Maryborough.

It must be a different Lachlan Edwards to the one that has been appointed Assistant Coach of Avoca and was at the Bulldogs training last night???

Read in the sunraysia daily.that coghlan is returning to avoca, but nothing has been in the papers down this way, they trying to keep it under their hat?

Who's gonna be 2012s movers and floppers?

As a St Arnaudite yourself MS4, I am sure you are already aware that he is rumored to be playing at St Arnaud.

Avoca will be disappointed as Cog is living back in his home town, but I am sure they don’t blame him as it would be a bit hard to knock back 1k a game.

They must be rolling in it up there, McNamee on megabucks, and he is bringing a group of quality players from NT who all have their hands out as well.

Good luck to the Saints, hope you have a good year.:)

As a St Arnaudite yourself MS4, I am sure you are already aware that he is rumored to be playing at St Arnaud.

Avoca will be disappointed as Cog is living back in his home town, but I am sure they don’t blame him as it would be a bit hard to knock back 1k a game.

They must be rolling in it up there, McNamee on megabucks, and he is bringing a group of quality players from NT who all have their hands out as well.

Good luck to the Saints, hope you have a good year.:)

I heard today actually, that we had or were giving him a crack... not sure on anything confirmed either way though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers for that
your welcome :) looks a good fixture be interestig to see how the new teams go in 2012 if the can maintain their performance on 2011 I think Lexton will get a premiership they been so close so 3rd time lucky for em

I heard a whisper that the new blokes at Dunolly will be good.

I've heard the whisper that A. Grant will tear the league apart across half back...

Can this be confirmed??

Also name the other signings to Dunolly

I heard a whisper that the new blokes at Dunolly will be good.

I've heard the whisper that A. Grant will tear the league apart across half back...

Can this be confirmed??

Also name the other signings to Dunolly

Even if thats the case. There's a big hole to cover just to break even on the outs from the jmac era (most success in some time for the eagles)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back