Modern Warfare 3 - Part IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Re: Mw3 dlc

I wasted enough money in MW2 and Black Ops with shitty overpriced dlc. I mean seriously how can they charge for such pathetic maps? Also didn't they say they'd be releasing dlc not just maps every month? Activision makes me sick with their dlc bullshit. Rockstar has great DLC. Undead Nightmare was 800 points and a new game!

kaysee

Rising From The Ashes
10k Posts Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Jul 30, 2001
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Sucks the only HC mode is via Mosh Pit... can't just play HC KC/ TDM.

Only played Lib a few times (mainly SnD)... it was currently a camp/snipe fest.

Hadn't rolled on Piazza yet, I refuse to MP anymore.

Aug 15, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool

The worst thing about it is that elite users have already paid for all the dlc so Infinity Ward has no motivation to make it's dlc good. They already have the money so why waste their time and money making something exceptional that they've already been paid to do?

The worst thing about it is that elite users have already paid for all the dlc so Infinity Ward has no motivation to make it's dlc good. They already have the money so why waste their time and money making something exceptional that they've already been paid to do?
So people buy Elite again next year?

iDon

Find me on the Golf Board
Jan 30, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Back by popular demand.

Just be mindful that if you have a disagreement with a fellow poster either take it to the PMs or put the poster on ignore. Gone are the days of infighting on here. It clogs up threads and it isn't a welcoming look to new and prospective posters.

If you have issues with posts, press the report button and we will action it and take due course. Don't feel that you need to have a say otherwise it won't be a happy ending.

If you have issues with the mods PM us and we will have a discussion. Open discussion of moderation and mods isn't tolerated on bigfooty and is frowned upon.

THe thread is great when discussing the game or having a laugh in here. Be respectful and enjoy but remember to follow the Bigfooty rules at all times. I am sure there is going to be an updated rules thread for this board and we will work hard at moving the Video games board in the right direction.

Have fun guys and Hardline Pro is your choice of perk.

Previous MW3 Part: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=902790

Aug 25, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Re: Modern Warfare 3 - Part IX or is it X maybe Part XI

bigfooty 6 v bigfooty 4 dom was decent tonight

but us bigfooty 4 didnt stand a chance with the 2 muppets we had on our team

each lobby too i found a different one of you i couldnt drop and a different one i seemed to be able to drop - inconsistent rubbish

played some TDM and its full of scrubs - easy kills everywhere

will still only most likely play on weekends only now

matty lloyd the champ

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Houston Rockets

It would be great if we could set up some bigfooty private matches and have some domination games against each other. It's much more challenging then just pub stomping with full parties all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 3, 2007
The Kop
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool , Bulls, Burgh Penguins.

Clique preformed very well last night. I still couldn't put down Gimp or Barnz.

gotta get it right mate... The "Kliq".

old-elephant-seal-bull.jpg

Will be on later tonight, havent slept for two days and have been hittin the cans. This will be a very enjoyable experience

Back by popular demand.

Just be mindful that if you have a disagreement with a fellow poster either take it to the PMs or put the poster on ignore. Gone are the days of infighting on here. It clogs up threads and it isn't a welcoming look to new and prospective posters.
So there's never going to be an allowed disagreement play out in posts? Why make boring for?

The problem was that people were throwing insults out, not that there were arguments...if you hadn't been following.

iDon

Find me on the Golf Board
Jan 30, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon

So there's never going to be an allowed disagreement play out in posts? Why make boring for?

The problem was that people were throwing insults out, not that there were arguments...if you hadn't been following.

If it is about the game sure. But when it has been getting personal then no.

weagles

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast

Just broke my 2nd controller on this game. ****ing ice skating, warping around bullshit in every ****ing lobby when it says I'm on a 4bar fluctuating everytime I see or start shooting at a ****ing corner camping head glitching prone pussy bitch piece of s**t game.

morell

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2006
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Thread feels like a dentists waiting room.

caMoGFC

Bigfooty Super Elite
Jul 24, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Geelong

Just broke my 2nd controller on this game. ****ing ice skating, warping around bullshit in every ****ing lobby when it says I'm on a 4bar fluctuating everytime I see or start shooting at a ****ing corner camping head glitching prone pussy bitch piece of s**t game.

that warping s**t is the worst!

can't stand when i'm shooting at them for them to randomly warp to the drop shot position as i die on my screen in a bullet. (no animation whatsoever....they're just suddenly on the ground.)
wtf can you do against that?

cod4, w@w and mw2 drop shotters were the easiest s**t ever as you'd always see the animation and it was just headshot central. now i don't even know they're there til it's too late :(

on sunday couldn't withold the rage as i got killed by guys who didn't exist suddenly warp on screen FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
Subbing despite not playing this pile of crap for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back