Mario balotelli - why always him

Remove this Banner Ad

How can we watch the doco? Because the article is frustrating to read when he leaves us with all those questions...

It's available on the BBC website I think (audio only) I'll try and link it back here.

So Prandelli left ol' Balo out of Italy's last friendly a1-0 loss to USA . He claims it was due to breaking team ethics code (Parker incident ?)

Do you agree with the coaches Decision ??? With teammates cassano and Rossi both injured (maybe not able to return for the euros tourney) was it right to be so firm ? Does this help or hurt in the long term?

I can see the reasons why he's taking a hard line, Mario is no good in a tournament if you can't rely on him not to get suspended.

Not sure it's something thats going to work though.

And as mentioned above, I'm happy he didn't play. Seems a lot of our squad put in 90 minutes midweek on international duty so it's good to have another one that will be reasonably fresh.

i lose all respect for him every time i see him kick someone or act like a 2 year old sook

then i look at old youtube videos like when he winked at rio ferdinand and i can't help but love him
Ferdinand's reaction is what made that moment so, so sweet.

For me the Melo incident in the Derby d'Italia when he pretended t be elbowed and got Melo sent off in the highest profile game in Serie A a couple of years ago marks him out as a cheat and a faker.

If you want to talk cheats and fakers then surely Suarez is the new gold standard. Anyone see his Oscar performances last night? What an utter disgrace of a player.

Won't be popular for saying this but I'd take Suarez in a heartbeat he's just destined to be hated by all that those who he plays against... The guy is a very good player and gives his all perhaps a little misunderstood ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't be popular for saying this but I'd take Suarez in a heartbeat he's just destined to be hated by all that those who he plays against... The guy is a very good player and gives his all perhaps a little misunderstood ?
Some say he's overrated but in my view he is an excellent striker. Not questioning his skill. It is the diving and general conduct on the field that are a blight on the league and the game. English (and Aussie) fans don't want to see that garbage. It has no place in the EPL. The guy puts the likes of Nani and Drogba to shame in the theatrics stakes.

Say what you want about Mario, but he never would've acted in the manner that Suarez has in recent months, refusing to shake hands etc.

Then again we all have our w***ers that we tolerate for the sake of their contributions to the score sheet. A certain Argentinian springs to mind.

Ferdinand's reaction is what made that moment so, so sweet.

brilliant! :D

40441.jpg

I used to defend Balotelli but after this morning's display, I reckon that he is an absolute disgrace.

His lack of discipline and respect for his team-mates was disgusting.

He went around trying to maim opposition players and didn't give a **** about his side.

For all his undoubted ability, he needs to be taken out the back and thrashed within an inch of his life.

He behaves like a spoilt brat and the time for tolerance is over. Better for all concerned that he ****s off to play in the big money league in Russia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back