Ultimate footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft is now rolling for people in the BigFooty 1 Ultimate footy league.

it automatically goes to auto pick so if you do not want this please change your preferences by going to My Draft Preferences at the right of the draft page and select manual pick.

lets try and get this done as quick as we can.

Good luck and Good Drafting.

Cheers Eagleoz83

Draft is now rolling for people in the BigFooty 1 Ultimate footy league.

it automatically goes to auto pick so if you do not want this please change your preferences by going to My Draft Preferences at the right of the draft page and select manual pick.

lets try and get this done as quick as we can.

Good luck and Good Drafting.

Cheers Eagleoz83

**** lucky I checked Only one pick gone and It was my first choice

Still a couple of spots left in Ultimate Champions League
562482 password: winning

Only for those that can make a live draft this Thursday 23rd/2 at 7:30pm AEST (8:30 pm for those of you with daylight savings)

Ultimate Champions League now full.

The draft will be LIVE at 7:30pm (QLD) 8:30pm (NSW,VIC,TAS) 8:00pm (SA) and 5:30pm (WA) this Thurday the 23rd Feb.

I will post a reminder Wednesday night as well as a few hours before the draft.

Good Luck All :)

Wonder if we could get a subforum for Ultimate Footy? Would be good to generate discussion for this style of fantasy game as it grows.

It's really slow, and its making me nervous, I keep on changing my mind

still over a month until round one but lets lift boys. On the Victory forum comp we are flying through the draft and its all soccer fans. Most people have smart phones. Very easy to make a selection.

Any other leagues still with a spot open. Don't want a public league as it seems only to be autodraft. It is my first time playing so that might be easier but it seems more fun to pick your own team.

Wonder if we could get a subforum for Ultimate Footy? Would be good to generate discussion for this style of fantasy game as it grows.

That would be good. if any admin sees this they should make Ultimate Footy a sub forum. Spread the word of this great site

Hey all! Just a friendly reminder for those in the Ultimate Champions League that the live draft is tomorrow night at 7:30 pm (QLD) 8:30pm (NSW/VIC/TAS).

See you there + Good Luck :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C-mon guys lets speed this draft up.
i am thinking of changing the time limit in the next few rounds, What do you guys think is reasonable time limit?
3 hours per pick
5 hours
or something else.
Everyone knows that the draft is going, and should know if you cant get to a computer to have your list done so it can be Auto picked and not hold everyone else up.

Hey guys starting my first Ultimate Footy league with some mates this year- have done it plenty of times with NFL in the states but first time for Footy.

Just wonderin if aynone has done the offline draft yet- do you know if people can do there picks online from home if they can't make it in?

C-mon guys lets speed this draft up.
i am thinking of changing the time limit in the next few rounds, What do you guys think is reasonable time limit?
3 hours per pick
5 hours
or something else.
Everyone knows that the draft is going, and should know if you cant get to a computer to have your list done so it can be Auto picked and not hold everyone else up.

Let's get this moving guys.

Would people be happy for me to change it to 6 hours per pick?

I think we're going at a pretty good pace at the moment. No need to change right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back