Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
The concluding discussion with Vossy about Patrick Dangerfield was just bizarre. Why on earth would they have Vossy on the Couch and discuss an Adelaide player. Just too dumb for words to rationalise.

Yep, couldn't believe that. Weird.

Don’t know if they will make up for a Carlton player being the special comments guy.

They couldn't find someone to spend a quarter plugging Maroochydore tourism?

How many giggly-bits (my name for the whatever they use) is the stream likely to use on the computer??...I'll get into all sorts of trouble if I use up our quota of giggly-bits!:eek:

I think it's around 1 gig,but don't quote me on it.

Tell hubby you'll give him 5 bucks if you go over

pauldrc

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner Brisbane Lions - Charlie Cameron Player Sponsor 2020 Dream Team Club Board Winner Brisbane Lions - Charlie Cameron Player Sponsor 2019 Brisbane Lions - Hugh McCluggage Player Sponsor 2018 Brisbane Lions - Hugh McCluggage Player Sponsor 2017 Brisbane Lions - Allen Christensen Player Sponsor 2016 Brisbane Lions - Dayne Beams Player Sponsor 2015 Brisbane Lions - Pearce Hanley Player Sponsor 2014 Brisbane Lions - 2013 Elliot Yeo Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - 2013 Daniel Rich Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Brisbane 2010 Player Sponsor
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GC Suns
Is your ISP Telstra by any chance MacMum? If so, any content from an AFL network website should be unmetered (i.e. doesn't count in your quota).

Nice.

Didn't know that, thanks. :thumbsu:

freq

Senior List
Suspended
Apr 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
It's a very basic analysis, isn't it? I reckon 95% of BigFooty posters could have come up with that.

Couldn't agree more, just thought it was worth mentioning.

At least they pronounced our players names correctly this time :)

Most may already know this, but Browny will be in studio on the return of the Footy Show tonight chatting about his injury and the Lions in 2012.

If he takes along a poster of any of the young guns and holds it up proclaiming their talent, note them down for a delisting later in the year :p

Chasing the Dream

I'm Matthew Campbell from Sportsbet
Brisbane Lions - Pearce Hanley Player Sponsor 2014 Brisbane Lions - Ryan Harwood 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Daniel Merrett 2008 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Simon Black 2010 Player Sponsor
Sep 29, 2004
The GABBA is my home
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Jets, Padres, USC, Utah Jazz
Most may already know this, but Browny will be in studio on the return of the Footy Show tonight chatting about his injury and the Lions in 2012.

If he takes along a poster of any of the young guns and holds it up proclaiming their talent, note them down for a delisting later in the year :p

Geez, some brave players who did those Browny impersonations:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back