Modern Warfare 3 - Part IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Modern Warfare 3 - Part IX or is it X maybe Part XI

If we're chasing monster scores ... why don't you guys let them take one bomb when defending?

Extends gametime.

The other team is generally made up of people who genuinely believe they're playing TDM and refuse to step foot near the bomb site. ;)

The other team is generally made up of people who genuinely believe they're playing TDM and refuse to step foot near the bomb site. ;)

Power went off when I was playing before. Uganda be kidding me.

i choked like 4 times today, that game on demo where i was 21-0, i panicked and proned waiting for the dude to come out and he flanked me :/, next game wii ended my streak on 19kills with fmg9s lol, my fault though, i ran into the middle of the map looking for kills because the game was ending soon.

We need to try get a full 6 v 6 bigfooty party, that was a heap of fun, me dibi and alex did ok against a full party, went to overtime, could hear you guys complaining about me not dieing lol, it was similar for me at times, at one point i flashed grro, then put about 7 hitmarkers into him only for him to drop me straight away.

Anyway was pretty fun, i think today was the least laggy ive been in a BF party though.

i choked like 4 times today, that game on demo where i was 21-0, i panicked and proned waiting for the dude to come out and he flanked me :/, next game wii ended my streak on 19kills with fmg9s lol, my fault though, i ran into the middle of the map looking for kills because the game was ending soon.

We need to try get a full 6 v 6 bigfooty party, that was a heap of fun, me dibi and alex did ok against a full party, went to overtime, could hear you guys complaining about me not dieing lol, it was similar for me at times, at one point i flashed grro, then put about 7 hitmarkers into him only for him to drop me straight away.

Anyway was pretty fun, i think today was the least laggy ive been in a BF party though.

All i could do was camp with akimbo fmgs, the only person i could drop was fudgey, everyone else was laggy as ****. Cannot drop gibbs, i want to know who his internet provider is, a good 1-2 seconds ahead all the time

All i could do was camp with akimbo fmgs, the only person i could drop was fudgey, everyone else was laggy as ****. Cannot drop gibbs, i want to know who his internet provider is, a good 1-2 seconds ahead all the time

This. Only player that I couldn't drop at all, constantly 1-2 seconds ahead of me. Infuriating.

Onlyusemelagcomp

Hahaha :thumbsu:

Is now my newly created Jap PSN account

everyone add: OnlyUseMeLagC0mp

had to use a zero for the O someone already had the name

Will try and make it a high kdr account to go with me name :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

missed partying up with you boys but would prefer it be in a game which isn't filled with such over the top blatant bs.

only game which felt good was that dome match but the poor guys were clearly on the bad end as i was able to completely run around to their backs and take them down when they were in groups.
it's basically a 2 second turn around going from what feels to be roughly a second behind in majority of matches to being what feels to be a second in front of them in the odd game of god mode....it's just not right either way :thumbsdown:

what i'd do to have the shooter experience of cod4 again in its prime...:(

Craving some Black Ops right about now. Remember the days of 200-0 BF dom rape parties? Was watching some of my random montages and compared it with the vids i've got for MW3 and Black Ops theatre absolutely destroys MW3. i cant make a montage with my MW3 vids because they're either a) Glitchy or b) the lack of dummy cam make them pretty average and boring :(

Need to rebuy it as my disc was scratched to ****, got it cleaned and now it doesnt even get through the opening video before the screen goes pixalated and locks up :(

Put this game on ebay :thumbsu:

8 month break from cod will do wonders and I'll be fresh for Black Ops 2.

Dont really have any endeavour to play this game anymore. Played one full game before, which was alright, but was then put straight into a NZ lobby being a few seconds behind. Dont know what happened to this game really, the lag wasnt noticeable for me then BOOM, just came all at once.

This is the tale of Demolition on Mission...

CamSte shoots Grro with hip fire Pm-9 for constant hit markers... Grro then proceeds to commando knife CamSte and kills him, after the valient CamSte dies Grro then receives a flashing red screen..

Trolling-Robert-Bowling-MOAB-Fail.jpg

Anyone who wants to play MW3 with me on Steam add: Katank

ALso, Type95 ftw.

Dont really have any endeavour to play this game anymore. Played one full game before, which was alright, but was then put straight into a NZ lobby being a few seconds behind. Dont know what happened to this game really, the lag wasnt noticeable for me then BOOM, just came all at once.
orly.gif

This is the tale of Demolition on Mission...

CamSte shoots Grro with hip fire Pm-9 for constant hit markers... Grro then proceeds to commando knife CamSte and kills him, after the valient CamSte dies Grro then receives a flashing red screen..

Trolling-Robert-Bowling-MOAB-Fail.jpg

Haha that was weird.

You walked around corner. I stabbed you. You died. I then started flashing red.

On my screen you fired no shots at all.

Stupid game.

Me when playing in laggy BF parties

a6eb6262eca5267eb7449387da9f3fab.gif

it's simply not worth playing tbh

i jump on once or twice a week (if that) since holidays to have a session with you guys but it's simply not fun.
in fact i had more fun chatting to you all before we even started playing tonight tbh...

we win and win and win and dominate game after game individually and as a team but the satisfaction just isn't there because of the obvious bullshit going on.
30-10 is still annoying as s**t if you know without the bs it should've been 40-5ish.

if i could play cod4 on 6mb net back in '07/'08 flawlessly crisp hosting or on 4 bars then how the **** can i be .5 to a full second behind on 30mb net consistently either hosting or on 4 bars in 2012 with an improved ****ing engine!?

rayman now will get the attention it deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back