Remove this Banner Ad

Gimp

Debutant
Dec 14, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
New season starting tomorrow.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/410393/episode-1601-press-release

After a South Park citizen meets with an unfortunate accident, the TSA steps in to prevent it from happening again in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "Reverse Cowgirl," premiering Wednesday, March 14 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on COMEDY CENTRAL.

One of the boys had been told time and time again about leaving the toilet seat up after he goes to the bathroom, but he didnt listen. His actions have consequences and ultimately result in an unimaginable catastrophe.
[youtube]LIZ7p61slzA[/youtube]

Was underwhelmed last season, hopefully the boys get back to their best.

Re: South Park - Season 16

Looking forward to another series. I just hope that it does not go downhill. If it does, I hope they realise and pull the plug, and perhaps move onto a new project.

First episode of every season is usually a cracker!

The guy in the control room had me in tears.

When there was that uproar about the new x-rays at the airport, you know that is exactly what everyone that was up in arms about it were thinking could happen.

They tie little social issues into the big picture of the episode so well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was a good ep, but not a great ep. needed more randy IMO. this sort of ep was made for him

I think the Bono/Crap episode gave us more than enough footage of Randy on the toilet.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am going to try out my toilet the proper and intended way.

I didn't like it.

1st ep good
2nd ep ok
3rd ep s**t

Although I have to say I struggle with eps like that one with yank central satire that I know nothing about. You miss the intricate references.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back