Official Match Thread Sweet FA Season 14 Grand Final: Mount Buller Demons vs. Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats Bombers on the fantastic win.. One of the worst games in SFA history, but got the job done...

The Puppet Master showed why he has the "Master" in his name.. Dominant..

Juggs.. Failed at crucial times again... But that's standard I spose...

Celebrate long and hard Bombers. :thumbsu:

Not happy at all. Simply not good enough Dees.

Soak it up while you can Bombers, you won't be having this success again, unless loopy sims again. ;)

That's poor from you Deddy.. MBD curse perhaps???

Bombers were the best on the day, really brought it home in the last quarter. Congrats fellas.

Demons, we will be back to next season to have another crack at the ultimate prize. Just one more step:thumbsu:

I was taught a lesson and some by TPM, well done mate:thumbsu:

Dragons were the best on the day, really brought it home in the last quarter. Congrats fellas.

If only. :(

Congrats to the Bombers, bigger stronger bodies winning out in the rain. TPM was sublime and Shadow Man had a blinder considering the conditions not suiting the big man.

Unlucky Demons. Would have been worthy premiers if things had gone your way.

I still think you shouldn't have messed with your line-up so much for the game.
I was confident Bombers would get the win as soon as I saw all your changes.

We still had to play well to win though. Great game!

Juggs is the worst FF this season, should hand back the alf Andrews and probably the demons captaincy whilst he's at it.

I'm putting my hand up to be the simmer next season...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's disappointing, congrats Bombers

At least I don't feel completely like s**t, my 0 possession 1 tackle game means I'm a shoe in for the Deestroy Medal

Juggs is the worst FF this season, should hand back the alf Andrews and probably the demons captaincy whilst he's at it.

I'm putting my hand up to be the simmer next season...

Ah, he's s**t despite being the best in the league at the one role he's assigned to do as a full forward - kick goals?

Your logic always baffles me...

Congratulations Bombers. Tremendous effort taking down an imposing Demons side.

Demons, commiserations. Still a fine season no doubt. At least you made it to the final dance. I was at home in the basement with a fat chick just trying to get it up! :thumbsu:

Your comprehension skills rival Jobe's. :thumbsu:

You wrote it knackers.. Sarcasm attempt or not, some of you believes what you write.

PS. I do like you kid, but don't ever compare me to that flog of epic proportions.. EVER....

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUUUUUUUUUUUT!!

So pumped! I've won 2 real life premierships and I actually feel as excited as I did when I won the first in Under 13s. Admittedly I was a glorified waterboy who got on for a quarter but it still counts.

Juggs you're s**t.

Matt121 lucky we didn't lose by a goal.

TPM you're my hero! Absolute superstar.

Get that up you Gilber_Hodge.

Thankyou ball boys, linesman and umpires.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUUUUUUUUUUUT!!

So pumped! I've won 2 real life premierships and I actually feel as excited as I did when I won the first in Under 13s. Admittedly I was a glorified waterboy who got on for a quarter but it still counts.

Juggs you're s**t.

Matt121 lucky we didn't lose by a goal.

TPM you're my hero! Absolute superstar.

Get that up you Gilber_Hodge.

Thankyou ball boys, linesman and umpires.

No worries Dubz :D

Stone%20Cold%20Steve%20Austin%20Beer.jpg

Go Bombers, awesome performance today, the cream of the crop rise to the top in those conditions, tremendous team effort. Commiserations Demons, you're by far my favourite team to play both on and off the field. You have to laugh at those who complained about the build up or the game itself, jealousy is a curse my friends :)

Season 14 Premiers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back