AFL Mackay

Remove this Banner Ad

I spoke to someone whom spoke to someone whom spoke to someone who spoke to the North Mackay Prez re recently appointented assistant coach Chris Collins, apparently Chris sent Prez a txt stating no longer wanting to be assistant coach & moving on, Prez sent txt back requested to talk about it face to face like men.
Prez got no reply so rang Chris & phone disconnected!

The Prez hinted he may be headed to the Hawks , more fool the Hawks if they take him onboard!

It wouldn't surprise me, he trained with us before Xmas & was strutting around without his top on as if he was Nathan Buckley!

I spoke to a couple of Saints players who weren't impressed by him especially once they found he out he was getting money so you"ll find he has probably realised he isn't getting the players respect because of the way he handles himself so he is looking for some excuse to bail.
His antics have backfired & he has burnt his bridge with few clubs so he'll probably do a runner!
I don't know why blokes roll in to town & big note themselves, if your are any good we will hear about you from somebody else!

Roaring Tiger,
How did Hawks go in the pracy game in Rocky, l heard a few of your recruits went well?
As if u needed anymore good players!

Yeah the pracy match down in rocky was a good hit out with us winning by 30 odd points. Both teams had quite a few players unavailable but it was still worth the 4hour drive down. The new recruits all played really well and look like being top players in the league for this coming season.

Now looking forward to the preseason carnival at the end of the month.

I spoke to someone whom spoke to someone whom spoke to someone who spoke to the North Mackay Prez re recently appointented assistant coach Chris Collins, apparently Chris sent Prez a txt stating no longer wanting to be assistant coach & moving on, Prez sent txt back requested to talk about it face to face like men.
Prez got no reply so rang Chris & phone disconnected!

The Prez hinted he may be headed to the Hawks , more fool the Hawks if they take him onboard!

Who is the president of North and why would he tell your good self all of this sensitive stuff?
Plus the Hawks have a pretty good record with taking on difficult customers from other clubs and turning them into dedicated clubmen.....Culture..

Saw the Whitsundays boys train recently.. How did the kid Batt go? Played with my young bloke in Brisbane I am pretty sure and I would think he would have dominated AFL Mackay.

Yeah the pracy match down in rocky was a good hit out with us winning by 30 odd points. Both teams had quite a few players unavailable but it was still worth the 4hour drive down. The new recruits all played really well and look like being top players in the league for this coming season.

Now looking forward to the preseason carnival at the end of the month.

l heard you guys, Hawks, are going up to Airlie Beach b4 the Carnival to play Whitsunday & Curra Swans in a NAB cup style format?

If that is actually the facts what a dreadful outcome and has set a precedent that may create chaos. :eek:

Yeah its a catch 22 for the League, the best chance the League has to recoup Bakers debt is by allowing them back in & giving them a time frame to pay back the debt.

In saying that to gain full confidence from the opposition clubs that the League collects the debt in full, the League should oversee Bakers finance & have control on were the revenue goes.
The League should run the gate, canteen & bar, allow a certain amount to Bakers for expenses then keep the rest until the debt is wiped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As many of you know, we have a great guy & fellow footy player who is currently using all his strength to get better after being involved in an accident in Mackay. A couple of local businesses have thrown their support behind the family and have set up donation tins at their stores to cover the costs of travel, accommodation etc. You can donate at Sports Cuts for Men and Anarchy Clothing.

His name hasn't been officially realeased as yet so don't want to go naming him in a public forum, however, I'm guessing that there is plenty of well wishing on facebook.

I know for a fact that Tim Jenkins has been approached by a number of clubs in Brisbane... He was even approached to consider playing in the QAFL but declined due to family commitments and the fact that he wasn't down here in December. The Mackay league will certainly miss a player of his calibre and there is no doubt that he will hold his own down here. I look forward to watching him play down here.

I know for a fact that Tim Jenkins has been approached by a number of clubs in Brisbane... He was even approached to consider playing in the QAFL but declined due to family commitments and the fact that he wasn't down here in December. The Mackay league will certainly miss a player of his calibre and there is no doubt that he will hold his own down here. I look forward to watching him play down here.
Good post Timmy...:rolleyes:

Yes Tim, good luck in Brizy, you would possibly get a game for a State League team but it would take committment & you would have to become a team player, but I'm pretty sure you would rather be a big fish in a small pond.

Interesting that Hawks cancelled their trip up to Whitsunday yesterday to play the Eagles & Curra Swans, apparently pulled out due to being concerned about players getting injured in the wet conditions, becoming a bit precious some would say?

Magpies had a good hit out v Bakers in heavy conditions yesterday, Bakers showed some promise, let's hope they can keep it together all season & get thru the year.
Interesting to see Aaron Wade from Hawks fill in for Bakers, word is Hawks coaching staff weren't to impressed when informed he was playing!

Anyone know if Saints still made the trip upto Townsville to play a practice game up there?

Going to watch 'The Franchise', Saints and the Rocky Bulls tomorrow, hoping the sun comes out for the day.

JB, you going to go and have a bo peep? Also I'm sorry I had to cancel your subscription of Take 5 and Busty Babes.

Going to watch 'The Franchise', Saints and the Rocky Bulls tomorrow, hoping the sun comes out for the day.

JB, you going to go and have a bo peep? Also I'm sorry I had to cancel your subscription of Take 5 and Busty Babes.

Hopefully another good hit out for the Magpies, got a few not available but also a few more newbies having a run.

Look out for the bald guy in the middle!

My life may be a little on the mundane side but not that hard up i would attend a kick and giggle like this.
please resume the magazine subscriptions.:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back