Suspended
Feb 5, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool & Melbourne Storm
Re: 'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread

I wonder if my recent worries with True Solar & Essendon FC fits into this thread.

I was at their recent family day and got my photo taken in the true solar tent which they say your photo will appear on the front of the magazine for free and it would be emailed to you.

They told me at the time I may even get it within an hour to my email.

I got home from Mondays family day and nothing.

I checked Tuesday morning, nothing. I tweeted Essendon FC and they told me all photos had been sent out already and they might have written down my email wrong.

I replied back that they didn't. I had said it slow enough for them to get it right and I saw what they wrote down was correct. Someone at Essendon got my details through email and send it to true solar and I would get the photo promptly in my email.

So now 1 day 8 hours later and still no photo in my email. I have since tweeted Essendon FC back late this afternoon with no reply yet.

Will wait till tomorrow and if still nothing, I will not only email essendon fc but true solar aswell. Not happy at all.

I guess this more of a rant than a question right? :cool:

Re: Ticketmaster Round 2 General Admission

EFC home games at Etihad are fully ticketed games - Never have a sell out against interstate teams, so GA will be available closer to the date.

Actually no. You can not by GA for Essendon games.

Re: 'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - *Ticket questions and discussion in here*

This is more for Essendon MCC Members going to the ANZAC Day game.

The gates open at 10:30 AM, what time do you reccomend I get there to line up?
I'm taking two friends and any help would be great :)

Re: 'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - *Ticket questions and discussion in here*

Get there as early as possible. Probably around 9 would be good.
That's what I'm thinking, thanks mate!

11 game members will have to buy a general public reserve ticket.

Looks like level 3 is going to be general admission. Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns

I'm wondering why, when I ordered the members exclusive polo and scarf, they told me it would take 2-3 weeks for delivery.

WTF?:confused:

I wanted to wear them Saturday night.:(

I'm wondering why, when I ordered the members exclusive polo and scarf, they told me it would take 2-3 weeks for delivery.

WTF?:confused:

I wanted to wear them Saturday night.:(
They are shipped directly from Hong Kong.

Back