GRFL 2011 PRE season

Remove this Banner Ad

The Tigers traveled down to take on Serpentine in two seperate games.
Ther was only about 4 goals in it come the end of the game. Serp made a few changes in the last and Macorna got a few goals back. But all the talk in that leauge is how good Serp will be, so positive signs for the Tigers
Any scores from Wandella game? And i think Murrabit might oJf played YCW?

But all the talk in that leauge is how good Serp will be, so positive signs for the Tigers.... The old losers comment (I'd know) you got done by a better team... Havnt joined us yet pal?

But all the talk in that leauge is how good Serp will be, so positive signs for the Tigers.... The old losers comment (I'd know) you got done by a better team... Havnt joined us yet pal?

Get of the grass TRUCK. There are no losers in practice matches. Just poor exicusion of new game plans and stuctures due to players fitness level and apptitude. A couple little things that might help your coaching out. I'm happy to give you some pointers if you want to give me a call.

Righto, who are all the recruits for the season 2012. Yes I know we can see it all on the clearances page, but half those blokes are thirds or seconds players....lets get a list together of players who will make a mark in the seniors.

Hay: ??
Macorna: Kelly, Simpson
Murrabit: Wilson, Murphy, Spitty
Wandella: Anderson, Smith
Wakool:
Moulamein: Caldwell, Lowing, Wirges
Ultima: Pay, Broussard, Wilson, Morton
Nullawil:
Quambatook:

Can people pleae fill the blanks or add to it!!

Righto, who are all the recruits for the season 2012. Yes I know we can see it all on the clearances page, but half those blokes are thirds or seconds players....lets get a list together of players who will make a mark in the seniors.

Wakool:
Nullawil:
Quambatook:

MACORNA- Murchie, Liverton, Pearse, Norman, Martin, Edge

Get of the grass TRUCK. There are no losers in practice matches. Just poor exicusion of new game plans and stuctures due to players fitness level and apptitude. A couple little things that might help your coaching out. I'm happy to give you some pointers if you want to give me a call.

Since when has bomb it long been a poor game plan. Fitness level??? I'm at supreme mental fitness, I got 15 for super quiz Tuesday. When will your boys be joining us for a run?

Since when has bomb it long been a poor game plan. Fitness level??? I'm at supreme mental fitness, I got 15 for super quiz Tuesday. When will your boys be joining us for a run?

Been doing a bit with Colbo on a tuesday night. Might change it up for Easter and give the new pole danceing place a go!!!!!! Be danceing around the opposition in no time.

Did you hear how YCW vs MURRABIT played out?

Wakool:
Nullawil:
Quambatook:

Can people pleae fill the blanks or add to it!!
wandella also got peter more returning from Huntley and 3 blokes from Melbourne that are travelling with matt stokie

Been doing a bit with Colbo on a tuesday night. Might change it up for Easter and give the new pole danceing place a go!!!!!! Be danceing around the opposition in no time.

Did you hear how YCW vs MURRABIT played out?

Its tomorrow I think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wandella also got peter more returning from Huntley and 3 blokes from Melbourne that are travelling with matt stokie

I was told they were stokie's brothers and were only playing in the practice match with him??
Gillies and McDonald are also returning to Wandella as well as Moore

Hey Lads
How are Hay looking this season?
Any new recuits

Not sure if you have followed the leauge in the last couple of years. Hays 1"s have been doing it tough. Their U17's have been very good with some real stars. Not sure how to do it but if thay could retain those kids is about the only way i can see them going foward. Truth be known every club has a hard time doing that.
This year they won't win to many.

i believe an upset is on the cards at Nullawil

My Tips

Hay Vs Quambatook
Murrabit Vs Macorna
Nullawil Vs Wakool
Wandella Vs Ultima

**two upsets there. Macorna recuited heavily so I think they can win and Ultima to provide the upset of the round!

My Tips

Hay Vs Quambatook
Murrabit Vs Macorna
Nullawil Vs Wakool
Wandella Vs Ultima

**two upsets there. Macorna recuited heavily so I think they can win and Ultima to provide the upset of the round!

Macorna would have looked like an upset but will be missing 5 of their better players. So the depth will be tested in round one.

It looks like it will be a good weekend for the home teams. Wandella v Ultima my pick as game of the round with Wandella in a close one.
Agreed.
Wandella will have a full list to choose from as far as I know. Hopefully ultima will have the same. Wandella at home. Just.
Hay at home
Murrabit over Macorna. Should be a good game. Better if both sides
Were at full strength
Nully at home over wakool

Some good match ups for round one, no stand out winners this week any side could win, but I'll have a crack anyway

Hay over quamby
Murrabit over macorna
Wakool over nully
Wandella over ultima

Nully wakool to be game of the round, and wakool to get up. With the injections of ice and whizz into the wakool side I think there eyes will be wide open and buzzing, looking to start there year off on a high.

Some good match ups for round one, no stand out winners this week any side could win, but I'll have a crack anyway

Hay over quamby
Murrabit over macorna
Wakool over nully
Wandella over ultima

Nully wakool to be game of the round, and wakool to get up. With the injections of ice and whizz into the wakool side I think there eyes will be wide open and buzzing, looking to start there year off on a high.

Dont think ice and wiz r guna make a whole lot of difference to wakool. Sounds like they r lacking avenues to goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back