Competitions 2012 Dream Team and Supercoach questions here

Remove this Banner Ad

Pfeiffer or Wingard?

Pfeiffer has dual position eligibility and is cheaper, but I suspect Wingard has better job security.

I think Pfieffer is the better pick however i would like to hear from some of the Port supporters.

Generally coaches do not nominate a player from the rookie list unless he is going to get games early. Melbourne's coach, Mark Neeld, said the same thing last week about his decision to upgrade Magner.

Thoughts everyone?

I think he will play a role off the half back flank...and that he will play round 1.

Anyone agree/disagree?

I have 490kish to finish my team and I am tossing up between Gray, Sidebottom and N Roo for my final forward spot...

I am leaning towards Gray as I feel like he could take the next step to become a premium this year, he average 91 in SC, what are the odds he can improve to be a 100 avg for this season? I noticed he had a fairly good pre-season, are you guys expecting him to step up or stay about the same?

Is he likely to spend more time in the middle or will he still spend a heap of time in the forward 50?

Gray could pay massive dividends this year. Could average 100 in DT and I can't see him going backwards, but even still, you'd need big cajoles to pick him as a top four forward in your team as there is a lot of proven talent therefor the taking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually I'll ask another question here, anyone with info on Robbie Gray know if he will play next week or if he is a few weeks away?

50-50 to play next week according to Primus. Take from that what you will. If you have Adam Kennedy as emergency (like I do) and he gets back next week, him missing this week might be a blessing in disguise.

FWIW, nobody here had any idea he was in doubt until he wasn't named.

50-50 to play next week according to Primus. Take from that what you will. If you have Adam Kennedy as emergency (like I do) and he gets back next week, him missing this week might be a blessing in disguise.

FWIW, nobody here had any idea he was in doubt until he wasn't named.
If I wasn't an idiot and forgotten to put the E on Kennedy that would have been a great option.

I think I have been turned to stay with Gray, hopefully I don't regret this later in the year

If I wasn't an idiot and forgotten to put the E on Kennedy that would have been a great option.

I think I have been turned to stay with Gray, hopefully I don't regret this later in the year

you're not alone. After weeks of tinkering with my team, I completely drop the ball this week - didn't even know Gray was in my team (I dont remember selecting him - but I chopped and changed so much) and didnt set any emergencies. My wife has been in hospital, so my focus was elsewhere. a f'cked start to the season, though. :(

you're not alone. After weeks of tinkering with my team, I completely drop the ball this week - didn't even know Gray was in my team (I dont remember selecting him - but I chopped and changed so much) and didnt set any emergencies. My wife has been in hospital, so my focus was elsewhere. a f'cked start to the season, though. :(

yep. same here, mate. i've been away from all forms of media for most of this week appreciating life after my family had a big scare last week. still annoyed that Gray isn't playing though ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back