Upper Murray Football League 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

"more of a crack at there size max"

And if Maxi hadn't asked the question then Tumba would now be accused of playing 18 years old in an under 16's comp! Funny we have been accused of being full of s**t, talking smack...how many of you accused Tumba of 'shitting on maxi'?

Lets hope the truth gets better come that first bounce when we provide an analysis of each game?

The truth shall set you free gents!!:D

user_offline.gif

so did decide to make a account lol james paton is staying at culcairn tumba and cudgie are selling tickets on themselfs and there going cheep by the rubbish on here my big loosers for this year are walwa and feds improvers tumba and corryong pace setters cudgie and bulioh no point inventin a ladder because you never know untill after the first time round how everyone and there recruits are going

The return of Feds favorite son Alex 'The Flame' Bond will be pivotal to their finals aspirations in 2012, don't be surprised if his adopted brother also switches allegiances and gets on the Swans wagon this year.:D:D:D

The return of Feds favorite son Alex 'The Flame' Bond will be pivotal to their finals aspirations in 2012, don't be surprised if his adopted brother also switches allegiances and gets on the Swans wagon this year.:D:D:D
i hear from a good sorce your playing for feds this year toecutter

i hear from a good sorce your playing for feds this year toecutter

:footy::thumbsu:
I see Walwa were getting spanked by Howlong 2nds yesterday, But dont know if that was Walwa full side and we cant read into these type of games to much but I think Walwa mite be up sh@t creek without a paddle.:thumbsdown:
Any other UMFL clubs playing in praccy matches?
Cudgewa opting for a pre season camp.
Not much happening in the clearance department but a few late ones will be coming in soon..

:footy::footy:
Blues2012

I see Walwa were getting spanked by Howlong 2nds yesterday, But dont know if that was Walwa full side and we cant read into these type of games to much but I think Walwa mite be up sh@t creek without a paddle.:thumbsdown:
Not much happening in the clearance department but a few late ones will be coming in soon..

Blues2012

How many were Walwa missing blues, and what was the final margain? Feds played Walla yesterday and from reports had a win, not too sure who was in or out, but a win is a win. Tumba play Dubbo this coming weekend, and if my mail coming from Tumba is correct, they are so confident of hosting a final they are building new changerooms/umpires rooms/netball rooms (one or all of those) so a massive :thumbsu::thumbsu: to you guys, will only make your club stronger, the town better and attract new players to your club. Pity your attitude and common sense didnt rub off on those associated with the piggery down at Tallangatta Valley.

"Tumba are so confident of hosting a final they are building new changerooms/umpires rooms/netball rooms (one or all of those)"

MP,

Even I wouldn't believe that one! the truth is that Tumba share the facilities with the cricket club and for years now they have been trying to get better facilities for the ground, it sounds like finally the council and the clubs might have the funds to put them in.

Whilst aussie rules has not been around as long as the league team, I reckon that there has been a shift by the community as a whole towards the sherrin!

Geez you blokes are full of s**t. Round 1 hasn't even begun and you blokes think you have the flag already wrapped up. You've never won a flag and are a bunch of rugby players just making up the numbers most seasons. The only bloke whose bought you any kind of respectability was Max Duncan and you guys gave him the arse. Tumba for chokers 2012 and Wooden Spooners 2013:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Christ they tried it in 98 when we beat them at Cudgy , i remember that cold windy day big crowd and the famous remark from Chappy ,
" big crowd in today you could probably double it with the two headed Tumba supporters ".

If the Wagga boys that year had as much heart as thay did mouth they might have got the flag , but history will show for ever Pies 3 in a row .

Blues2012
I wouldn't read too much into Walwa's practice match as the Spiders had half a dozen senior players thrown into their side and their 2's are likely to win a ressies flag this year. Mark Wilson is still a chance to stick around i hear. MP was this Walla's seniors or 2's that Fed's beat? I wouldn't expect them to threaten for a flag this year but fight it out with the Magpies for 4th spot.

Christ they tried it in 98 when we beat them at Cudgy , i remember that cold windy day big crowd and the famous remark from Chappy ,
" big crowd in today you could probably double it with the two headed Tumba supporters ".

If the Wagga boys that year had as much heart as thay did mouth they might have got the flag , but history will show for ever Pies 3 in a row .

Gee Chappy must be a funny bloke if you are still laughing at something he said in 1998.

"Gee Chappy must be a funny bloke if you are still laughing at something he said in 1998"

They don't have much of a sense of humour in Walwa so when they do find something funny they like to remember it for a long time, much like their 'Glory days' :D

There has been a lot of bagging of B/W on here lately DEMONROO,and we do find things funny at times,like when was the last time Corryong won a game?and when was the last time Tumba won a flag?F--k isnt that funny,grow a brain, every club goes through tuff times and we arent any different.I must add B/W playing Howlong last Sat.B/W did get beaten it was a good workout for both sides,I dont know who was who for Howlong but I can tell you B/W were without a few of thier better players,but would still have gone down,and six of B/W,s kids were just that,under sixteen kids,so bag us out all you can,we are down but far from out.

Hi 90,s Pie Triple,I dont know who you are but you certianly must have been a player or supporter of the Magpie Machine during that time,we are struggling at the moment but as I have said before all clubs have thier good and bad times,we are haveing our turn,both financeully and player wise,not a lot of cash, and players being offered better money and you cant blame the players,if they get injured they are F---ed who pays the bills.We need your help,even if your in Geraldton,I,m off to Karratha next week but I,ll still be kicking in for B/W.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

here has been a lot of bagging of B/W on here lately DEMONROO,and we do find things funny at times,like when was the last time Corryong won a game?and when was the last time Tumba won a flag?F--k isnt that funny,grow a brain

Tiger,

Have a look at the posts, ya knob, I have only made one ref to Walwa in all of my comments, and that was after the 'two head Tumba' comment that has been around for ever.

Don't worrying my precious, Demonroo will leave you alone, want a tissue?:confused:

here has been a lot of bagging of B/W on here lately DEMONROO,and we do find things funny at times,like when was the last time Corryong won a game?and when was the last time Tumba won a flag?F--k isnt that funny,grow a brain

Tiger,

Have a look at the posts, ya knob, I have only made one ref to Walwa in all of my comments, and that was after the 'two head Tumba' comment that has been around for ever.

Don't worrying my precious, Demonroo will leave you alone, want a tissue?:confused:

A knob I may be DEMONROO,but I still ask you when was the last time Corryong won A GAME OF FOOTBALL AND WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME TUMBA WON A FLAG,and I must remind you I did not make any comment about anybody haveing TWO HEADS in Tumba,but I must say I have seen some very different looking criters walking the main street in Tumbarumba.Please respond to my questions if you arent already in bed with your sister.Give my love to your dad.

A knob I may be DEMONROO,but I still ask you when was the last time Corryong won A GAME OF FOOTBALL AND WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME TUMBA WON A FLAG,and I must remind you I did not make any comment about anybody haveing TWO HEADS in Tumba,but I must say I have seen some very different looking criters walking the main street in Tumbarumba.Please respond to my questions if you arent already in bed with your sister.Give my love to your dad.

Tiges,

That last post is indeed funny, you have made me laugh. My sister says 'hi' and your mother send her regards! Have a gr8 trip away and good to see that you are passionate about your team! As I am.

'As long as the Pie-Eaters don't win this year!: and that;s Bullioh and not B/W

cheers

Tiger, read demonroos previous posts. Is a new recruit from a wagga based demons team or the guy whose been wearing the corryong jumper @ training that's always in the paper. Not anything to do with the corry demons, to answer your question 25 games, no laughing matter, believe you me!

Yes Tiger we all know that Tumba have never won a seniors flag. Now does that make you feel better. And no we are not knocking BW just lame old jokes about inbreds.

:thumbsu::thumbsu:
Have you pack of bitches got anything bloody decent to talk about, I cant wait for footy to start maybe you lot will stop talking so much s**t..!!!

Blues2012:footy:

Have you pack of bitches got anything bloody decent to talk about, I cant wait for footy to start maybe you lot will stop talking so much s**t..!!!

Good on you Blue Boy,

Back to the footy, Tumba plays the Dubbo on Saturday in a trial match in Tumbarumba. I expect Tumba to be too strong although Dubbo have picked up several quickies from the ACTAFL.

Not long to round one:thumbsu:

Tips for season 2012
Premiers-Feds
Runners Up-Cudgy
League Medal-Voight
Goal Kicking-M.Molky
Recruit of the Year-N.Fraser
2's premiers-Corryong

Headline you won't read-"Wodonga Saints to relocate to Bethanga and join the upper murray":D

Good on you Blue Boy,

Back to the footy, Tumba plays the Dubbo on Saturday in a trial match in Tumbarumba. I expect Tumba to be too strong although Dubbo have picked up several quickies from the ACTAFL.

Not long to round one:thumbsu:

D/R what was the result:D

Tips for season 2012
Premiers-Feds
Runners Up-Cudgy
League Medal-Voight
Goal Kicking-M.Molky
Recruit of the Year-N.Fraser
2's premiers-Corryong

Headline you won't read-"Wodonga Saints to relocate to Bethanga and join the upper murray":D

Tips for season 2012
Premiers-Cudgewa
Runners Up-Bullioh
League Medal-J Piltz
Goal Kicking-Hicky
Recruit of the Year-A lezius
2's premiers-Cudgewa

Headline you won't read-"Federals have good depth to cover injuries:eek:"

Blues2012

Tips for season 2012
Premiers-Bullioh
Runners Up-Cudgewa
League Medal- T Hickey
Goal Kicking-T Hickey
Recruit of the Year- John Smedley
2's premiers-Cudgewa

Headline you won't read-"Bullioh stick with same team and dont go June shopping, and instead use cash to upgrade facilities and fund junior football"

My tips for season 2012
Premiers-Cudgy
Runners Up-Tumba
League Medal- Ev Nicholas (Corryong)
Goal Kicking-T Hickey (Bullioh)
Recruit of the Year- Jedd Duff (Corryong)
2's premiers-Corryong

Headline you won't read-"Corryong wooden spooners 2012"

Our blokes won't win any premierships this season but with the amount of recruits we've picked up (60 plus players on the list) and our boys likely to be the fittest in the comp I think we are a realistic chance to sneak into the top 4. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back