Fantasy 2012 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Shall we expect another GG rant about forum participation and respect? Or are they just saved for me?

:p
To be fair.
You had time to be an annoying troll elsewhere on BigFooty, while PHX has only had time for 1 post in the last 48 hours.

No worries, PHX, at least you were actually doing something constructive and couldn't get online.
Mods aren't usually so antagonistic towards good contributors... (Even if they ARE Skins fans :p)

Mods aren't usually so antagonistic towards good contributors... (Even if they ARE Skins fans :p)
C'mon Zarko, lets keep our comments at least half realistic :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West End Redbacks, Cleveland Browns
Make a counter offer then. You know, that's how negotiations work ;)

When someone includes a former first round pick and one of the best young centres in the game, in a trade that involves only a 2nd and 3rd rounder then I don't see much hope for that trade.

Also, I hardly think issues from outside of BigFooty need to invade this draft.

Jun 6, 2011
Goonellebah
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Islanders
I am a massive fan of players that drop down due to injury. They are always a risk because you are going on form from more than a season ago, but I think the reward outweighs the risk and Houstan can definitely afford to take that risk.

I am a massive fan of players that drop down due to injury. They are always a risk because you are going on form from more than a season ago, but I think the reward outweighs the risk and Houstan can definitely afford to take that risk.

The big risk is on players that are injury prone for some reason. I think most teams will discount a one-off injury.

Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
I think Ronnell lewis is a great pick for san diego.

a very promising pass rusher with big size and freakish athletic ability. He potentially could be a 2nd round pick, so to nab him in the middle of the 3rd round is a great pick up.

San diego likley goes pass rush with their first round pick in the real draft, but if we go BPA from another position and could get a player like lewis in the 3rd, would be a great get.

Adds some impact to a much needed ordinary pass rush.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Cardinals need plenty of help along the offensive line, as pass protection was a major issue last season, with Kolb/Skelton getting sacked more regularly than any other team's QB. Was tossing up a versatile Tackle with plenty of upside, but in the end settled on an anchor (Michael Brewster, Center) for years to come, a guy who's a leader, can handle calling out the blocking assignments, and basically step right in from day one.

I might not be around when my cardinals pick is up. Just auto pick me the highest rated offensive lineman. Tackle, Center, Guard in that order.

No love for Nate Potter GG? - I have a sneaky suspicion he'll go in the top 100 in the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back