WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your wrong.

Geelong lost to a quality side in fremantle saturday night who are a top 8 team easily.
Collngwood lost to the premiership favourites.
Laverton lost to a team who have not played finals since i have been alive there that bad,Your ball use out of defence and threw the midfield was disgusting and you had no forwards that had a precense on top of that steven paone damaged his knee?So another key player out im assuming not good signs as much as you would like to brainwash your team into believing finals is a good chance!

Braybrook haven't played finals since u have been alive there that bad. LOL u must only be in school still
Brookers on the way up give them a year or 2 and look out!! Just saying

Wanted: Laverton Magpies FC looking for 'senior' and 'quality' players
Watch
Print
Report Ad

Date Listed:
26/02/2012
Last Edited:
03/03/2012
Price:
Free
Address:
Altona Meadows VIC, Australia
Event Dates:
28/02/2012 *to *01/04/2012

We as a club no longer need just players to play at our club to boost numbers as we have a list of 65+ but what we would like is more 'quality' and 'senior' footballers (Aussie Rules) to build our playing list in ability, commitment and discipline. We will make finals in both seniors and reserve grades and this is an opportunity to be a part of that.
Visits: 44

Found this on gumtree!

What does this say about the 65 that are there? That the coach thinks they are no good, we need quality players so these blokes that have put in the time effort and money in the club can be taken over by the quality on offer on gum tree? Lol

All the positive spin to put wall paper over the grand canyon! The two Facebook pages, it's comedy capers!

Wanted: Laverton Magpies FC looking for 'senior' and 'quality' players
Watch
Print
Report Ad

Date Listed:
26/02/2012
Last Edited:
03/03/2012
Price:
Free
Address:
Altona Meadows VIC, Australia
Event Dates:
28/02/2012 *to *01/04/2012

We as a club no longer need just players to play at our club to boost numbers as we have a list of 65+ but what we would like is more 'quality' and 'senior' footballers (Aussie Rules) to build our playing list in ability, commitment and discipline. We will make finals in both seniors and reserve grades and this is an opportunity to be a part of that.
Visits: 44

Found this on gumtree!

What does this say about the 65 that are there? That the coach thinks they are no good, we need quality players so these blokes that have put in the time effort and money in the club can be taken over by the quality on offer on gum tree? Lol

All the positive spin to put wall paper over the grand canyon! The two Facebook pages, it's comedy capers!

Keyboard hero..Dont think there is anything wrong with getting more players. Not sure ive ever heard of a club saying no more players? It was from like from a month ago ease up. love how every 1 bags a bloke who goes on the front foot. As you said 65 players? How many are new? U should know seems u know everything? Wait until rd 10 to pass judgement. Until then worry about ur own backyard?

Give me a spell and get your tongue out of Morans backside!

It says that in black and white you need more "quality". So it's safe to assume the coaching staff think the list is poor, then laverton spend the summer talking themselves up and saying they will make the finals, get rolled by braybrook, who are expected to be at the lower end. No disrespect to braybrook.

Then when you lose, it's braybrooks fault because they were too rough.

Bit desperate to be advertising for players on gum tree in march isn't it?

Seriously I'll worry about my own backyard, when i start advertising it whilst it has 14 burnt out cars and a pile of tyres on fire, but it has a nice fence out the front! Lol

The box head on the Facebook page might have had some influence in here too! I haven't been deleted yet!

Give me a spell and get your tongue out of Morans backside!

It says that in black and white you need more "quality". So it's safe to assume the coaching staff think the list is poor, then laverton spend the summer talking themselves up and saying they will make the finals, get rolled by braybrook, who are expected to be at the lower end. No disrespect to braybrook.

Then when you lose, it's braybrooks fault because they were too rough.

Bit desperate to be advertising for players on gum tree in march isn't it?

Seriously I'll worry about my own backyard, when i start advertising it whilst it has 14 burnt out cars and a pile of tyres on fire, but it has a nice fence out the front! Lol

The box head on the Facebook page might have had some influence in here too! I haven't been deleted yet!
If any side can add more quality they will. It doesn't have to mean they're unhappy with their current group of players. :eek:
Talking of making WRFL divy 2 finals isn't exactly talking themselves up either..

Every side aims to make finals is that not the whole part of playing footy wf? I dont have anything to do with them. Just enjoy the coach getting on the front foot.

In reply to the Lavo situation - 65 players ? whoopee doo.

If you are not throwing coin, as is ALWAYS mentioned here, you will not get quality. Pretty simple really.

Think about it, you are a qualified tradie, one employee offers $500 a week, another one offers you $600 a week, and another offers free visits to the chiro, where you gonna go.

Game over :confused:

You must have missed Adam Jacobs five goals and hanger in the square then then??

I was there from the start of the 2nd to half way threw the 3rd and let me assure u the bloke did nothin apart from the decent mark in the square i would not call it a "hanger" lets get that straight.

Also i have watched alot of EDFL in the last couple of years and i am 99% sure he was fighting for a game in the reserves of his previous team he is no "precense" from what i seen saturday nor a super pick up for the club.

The best pick up was some scraggy lookin ruckman looked very good dont know who he is but he is a bloke opposition teams will need to look out for!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you are not throwing coin, as is ALWAYS mentioned here, you will not get quality. Pretty simple really.

Think about it, you are a qualified tradie, one employee offers $500 a week, another one offers you $600 a week, and another offers free visits to the chiro, where you gonna go.

hahahaha classic:thumbsu:

hahahaha classic:thumbsu:

W weapons? Yarraville player? Just like to say ur club has had lots of high numbers & done stuff all. I do remember back in 09 and laverton making finals & yarra missing out? A foward who loved nothing better than coming on big footy n talking so
Much rabble it wasnt funny. Cain_m i think
His name was..

W weapons? Yarraville player? Just like to say ur club has had lots of high numbers & done stuff all. I do remember back in 09 and laverton making finals & yarra missing out? A foward who loved nothing better than coming on big footy n talking so
Much rabble it wasnt funny. Cain_m i think
His name was..

plenty of nuffies getting around on bigfooty(div 2 thread) nowadays!!!!!

yarra........pppffftttt their coach couldnt coach his way out of a paper bag........ask him about his game plan in last years grand final.........:eek:

2009.........ppppffffttttt hahaha my club made wrfl history in 09........;)

2011..........my club again rewrote the wrfl history books.......;)

leave my mate c-train alone.........his stats backed his mouth up!!!!

ps........''weapo'' will do next time!!!!!

In reply to that, it is clear as anything what club is weapo's. That is just as humourous as deerpark27 not being able to spell. And weapons, wrong nickname for that old thief mate, pretty sure thats mine. Lol.
west coast, keep s**t canning yarraville through an alias. Why dont you put your club in writing? So we can compare? You probably dont even play, and are some old hack that cant pull the boots on anymore. Suck it up, and Stick to what youre good at. Weapons, piss off back to your own thread, i run this division now you pork chop.
I seen a comment on the wrfl facebook page last night, oh my lord. Have a squiz.
Hello Karim13, you there? Do you copy? Its getting boring here. Some big games next week, anyone care to post their early tips? Nuffies need not apply.

I was there from the start of the 2nd to half way threw the 3rd and let me assure u the bloke did nothin apart from the decent mark in the square i would not call it a "hanger" lets get that straight.

Also i have watched alot of EDFL in the last couple of years and i am 99% sure he was fighting for a game in the reserves of his previous team he is no "precense" from what i seen saturday nor a super pick up for the club.

The best pick up was some scraggy lookin ruckman looked very good dont know who he is but he is a bloke opposition teams will need to look out for!

Haha! You obviously missed all the Senior games he played then? Not to mention the 70+ goal season in an A Grade Reserve Premiership winning team...

Maybe you should get your facts right before you start bagging out on blokes, it makes you look a bit silly!

Im loving the fact every 1 gets in here just to talk s**t within the confort of there own home.

Im on site mate, i dont do it from home, and im not any different on here than i am in person. If you are going to bag a club, back it up. Thats all. Although i cant speak for everyone else on here. Everyone knows who i am, its no secret. So no keyboard courage here, as id be quite happy to private msg my number, and address. I just state my opinions and return the favour in the bagging caper. As a wise 'weapons' once said ''its all in love and war''.

Finally someone who sums what we are all thinking.
Melton centrals years ago was formed with the purpose of not playing guys, and after a few years of constantly getting there bottoms kicked, decided enough is enough and started paying guys

lot of s**t talking and not mucch footy talk on here geez !!
anyone willing to have a crack at a ladder and comp medals ???
my opinion : yarraville
parkside
albanvale
whyndemvale
glenorden

coburg
west footscray
caroline springs
laavo
braybrook
nth sunshine

leading goalkicker mcmahon (parkside)
bnf batty (west )

west coast, keep s**t canning yarraville through an alias. Why dont you put your club in writing? So we can compare? You probably dont even play, and are some old hack that cant pull the boots on anymore. .

Pretty sure west cost eagles played half a year of ressies at yarraville and is a player at roxburgh park..., am I close brad?

Interesting cranberry. Im confused though, west coast, your previous post regarding 'comfort of your own home' youve talked as much s**t as anyone on here, so youre tarred with your own brush champ.

Goal kickers and best and fairest is a hard call at this stage, as i have many quality team mates. Lol. Ill make my predictions mid season.
But ill have a crack at the ladder, again.

Top four

Yarraville
Wyndhamvale
Parkside
Glen orden

Fight for fith

Coburg
Laverton
West footscray
Albanvale

Caroline springs
Braybrook